WHAT DOES D.E. STAND FOR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
hahaha he doesn't really do that? It'd be fucking tight, I don't see why he shouldn't.....like disappear in a huge cloud of smoke and reappear hanging from the ceiling upside down with strobe lights and shit going.... he could put on like a Parliament Funkadelic show:dead:

Oct 6, 2002
T-Spoon said:
aye ballin ass j, u not 2 bright are u? lol.

d.e. are tha first 2 letters uv degree. that's it. no mystery, no abbreviation.

planet zero is jus an imaginary place where he's from, cuz he's not from "here". ya dig? jus like u hear people say they from tha "school of hard knoccs" or u hear em say they on "cloud nine". sorta like that. peace homie.

fold.
I SEE THAT THERE THE FIRST TWO LETTERS OF DEGREE, BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE A NAME LIKE FIRST DEGREE THE DEGREE. COMMON NOW. IM NOT TRYIN TO BLOW THIS SHIT UP, TO BE HONEST I M KINDA SORRY I ASKED. BUT IT HAS TO STAND FOR SOMTHING. ANYWAY LOL FOR POSTIN.

STAY UP FOLKS, WE MIGHT BE GOING TO WAR SO PACK THEM BAGS FOR CANADA, AND GET READY FOR SOME BOMB B.C. BUD.

ONE LOVE, WESTSIDE 8DEEP.

Apr 26, 2002
ballin-ass-J said:

I SEE THAT THERE THE FIRST TWO LETTERS OF DEGREE, BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE A NAME LIKE FIRST DEGREE THE DEGREE. COMMON NOW. IM NOT TRYIN TO BLOW THIS SHIT UP, TO BE HONEST I M KINDA SORRY I ASKED. BUT IT HAS TO STAND FOR SOMTHING. ANYWAY LOL FOR POSTIN.

aight mayne, celieve wut chu want homie. fold.