WHAT DOES D.E. STAND FOR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
whhaaattt???

maded3f said:
D.E. stands for Fahrenhiet
MAN D.E. DOESNT STAND FOR FAHRENHEIGHT. I DONT KNOW ABOUT DEGREE EITHER. IT SEEMS TO ME IT SHOULD BE TWO WORDS ONE STARTING WITH D AND THE OTHER E. PLEASE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WRITE. INGORANCE IS BLISS. WESTSIDE 8DEEP.

May 8, 2002
Re: whhaaattt???

ballin-ass-J said:

MAN D.E. DOESNT STAND FOR FAHRENHEIGHT. I DONT KNOW ABOUT DEGREE EITHER. IT SEEMS TO ME IT SHOULD BE TWO WORDS ONE STARTING WITH D AND THE OTHER E. PLEASE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WRITE. INGORANCE IS BLISS. WESTSIDE 8DEEP.

Ok for those who on a diet.......It stands for "Dont Eat" If you got that siccness comp then "Now Eat"

May 6, 2002
Re: whhaaattt???

ballin-ass-J said:
since you know hommie maybe you can tell us.. if not then shut up and take it for what it's worth..

Oct 6, 2002
STUDENT TO THE GAME

AWRIGHT ONE MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE KNOW IT ALLS. WHAT DOES THE TERM "PLANET ZERO" MEAN?

HEY YOU GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME. I THINK ITS THE STATE YOUR MIND IS IN AFTER HITTIN THE DANK. IM PROBABLY WRONG THOUGH.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Re: whhaaattt???

ballin-ass-J said:

GOOD LOOKIN OUT TONE DOGG.

AND TO SPLIT PERSONS I DIDNT KNOW THATS WHY I ASKED.

PEACE

LOL! I was jokin playa.....DE stands for Degree on the rilla! Planet Z iz where he's from! He can fly too.....I saw him do it at his concert...He really is THE BIG BLACK BAT.

Oct 6, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: whhaaattt???

TONE DOG THE 01 said:

LOL! I was jokin playa.....DE stands for Degree on the rilla! Planet Z iz where he's from! He can fly too.....I saw him do it at his concert...He really is THE BIG BLACK BAT.
COME ON DOGG HE FLIES? HE HAD TO HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO SOME WIRES OR SOMFIN.

PLANET ZERO HUH? I HEARED HE WAS FROM ARKANSAS OR SOMEWHERES DOWN IN THE DIRTY SOUTH. THAT WHERE SWMP UNDABELLYS AT TOO.(CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG).

Sep 15, 2002
Holy shit he flies!?!?! Tight.

Whenever there's a de show within 4 hours of my town I'm gonna make it to that show.....and bring my bestest of weed.

I'm sure as fuck not giving it to him to smoke like the next day or whatever though!!!:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
aye ballin ass j, u not 2 bright are u? lol.

d.e. are tha first 2 letters uv degree. that's it. no mystery, no abbreviation.

planet zero is jus an imaginary place where he's from, cuz he's not from "here". ya dig? jus like u hear people say they from tha "school of hard knoccs" or u hear em say they on "cloud nine". sorta like that. peace homie.

fold.