what do you think of those anti-sharing music file commercials

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
I haven't seen the commercials, but I think that the record industry is disrespecting us consumers with artifically high prices, so I'ma keep on downloading...

W

WCM Lil' CYCO

@ Everybody on this thread

This shit wouldn't even be an issue if mutha-fuccas like ya'll had more respect for the art that people like us call a living. Ya'll sit up and listed to the shit that we put out without the slightest idea of how much time and money we put into the projects that we send to the streets. We don't just shit this out and have you buy it. The shit costs, thus, causing ya'll to have to pay a minimal amount to have us entertain you anytime you want to put the CD in your player.

W

WCM Lil' CYCO

@Phil

Ain't got shit to do with preachin' morals or respect. I'm sayin' either buy the shit that you want to hear or don't fucc wit' it at all. Simple as that. Cause I guarantee you if bootleggin' my shit meant that you would have to see me about it in the streets, you probably wouldn't do it, NOW WOULD YOU!!! If so then I got a # and a place where you can reach me and we'll meet.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck you. straight up. if you can say that you dont glorify violence, theft, gunfire, etc. in your raps, then i will gladly meet you. but when you have "thugs" who rap about "thug life" complaining about the ethics of bootlegging music, its just kind of hypocritical. sorry. but if you were garth brooks i could understand. but youre not. youre a lil cyco. youre right, i dont wanna see you in the streets. im not a "gangsta" like you. so see deez nuts on the street.

Apr 25, 2002
Lil cyco don't even trip cat. I bet phill a tall scrawny crater face muthafuka with no street creditability. That ain't tha type of fools u make music for so if I was you I wouldn't even waste no more time replyin to him.

Keep it gangsta

TRIPLEGOLD

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:
Lil cyco don't even trip cat. I bet phill a tall scrawny crater face muthafuka with no street creditability. That ain't tha type of fools u make music for so if I was you I wouldn't even waste no more time replyin to him.

dont forget white too. and from the burbs. still lmao at rappers who use their status as criminals to write songs that they dont want anyone stealing. lol.