What do you think about that new Paris song ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2Black4BET

Do you like Paris? But his ghetto pass got revoked. He claimed Oakland but he is from Frisco Lakeview .

2Black4BET

T spoon 99% of the song is some cracker like you talkin about Justin Timberlake

Apr 26, 2002
2Black4BET said:
T spoon 99% of the song is some cracker like you talkin about Justin Timberlake
ouch, that hurt. i'm not going 2 fall in2 ur world uv pain and misery that u dwell in homie. u mus hav no life or a sorry ass life to cum on this board and WASTE so much energy trying 2 bring er1 else DOWN 2 ur level. wuteva, i kno u gettin ur dicc hard typin bullshit talk 2 everyone so, on tha real nigga, I GOT THA UPPERHAND. think about it bitch. fold.

C

Crack Raider

New Paris Song? I Just heard the shit, the 9/11 track. I dont agree with shit he is saying in the song but, he still is tight...He lives up here in Blackhawk. My lil nefew who is 9, is friends with his daughter. We have been over there for b-days and such. Paris is into stocks and bonds, and has a fat crib out here. He has come up on that shit.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
How did everyone miss his new song? The link was posted on this board twice. Go to www.daveyd.com and listen to it. There's also some really good questions about the song posed to Paris and he goes VERY in-depth with answers. Stimulate your minds.

Gone,
Doxx

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

T-Spoon said:

ouch, that hurt. i'm not going 2 fall in2 ur world uv pain and misery that u dwell in homie. u mus hav no life or a sorry ass life to cum on this board and WASTE so much energy trying 2 bring er1 else DOWN 2 ur level. wuteva, i kno u gettin ur dicc hard typin bullshit talk 2 everyone so, on tha real nigga, I GOT THA UPPERHAND. think about it bitch. fold.
thats right

you gotta admit that it's fun to fuck with his bitchass tho.