What do you think about people who dont like any sports?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Are they all lazy, or are they nerds?

What do you think?

Imma go play Streets of Rage 2. Other than that imma watch soccer if i can find any games. But thats the only sport (some football) i actually get into.

I fuckin hate baseball.

May 12, 2002
I am a sports freak, I watch everything except golf/tennis/soccer/bowling and other boring ass games. But even some of those I will watch if there is a lot on the line (US open yesterday). I watch PTI, Best Damn Sports Show, Rome, all of the ESPN classic shows. But my girl will only watch Boxing or Ultimate fighting/Pride. This always starts problems cuzz she wants to be hugged up with me, but doesnt want to watch any of the sports. I think everyone should be able to enjoy Football and Basketball at least.

Apr 25, 2002
i know a couple folkz (besydez girlz) who dont lyke any sportz. i dont think anything of it.
tha only sport i really enjoy watching iz football. i can sit and watch any football game (pro game) no matter who iz playin. i lyke to watch bazketball too. i cant fuckin stand baseball tho.

Apr 25, 2002
i had a teacher he was a ex speacail forces guy , he said he was amature body builder , was into martial arts ,as a kid he got a football schaolarship to pittsburg , he hated watching professonals he said ,everyday we had to do a report on a artical in the news paper , we could never use the sports section................i love playing and watching sports , football , basketball, base ball (when its a low scoreing game and pitcher is dominateing ), stronge man competions,during the olympics track olympic lifting , i wish espn would have powering lifting competions on

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone can't be into the same thang but I sometimes think that they are missing out on something but then again they probably think the reverse so to each his own.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Blight said:
Are they all lazy, or are they nerds?

What do you think?

Imma go play Streets of Rage 2. Other than that imma watch soccer if i can find any games. But thats the only sport (some football) i actually get into.

I fuckin hate baseball.

i dont think of people who dont like sports...ok lol???