What do you think about Get Low dissin Memphis Bleek and Marcy Projects?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Cantankerous said:
Shut the hell up you sound like a wanna be gangster.
get off my coattail, fool. you've made 2 posts to me and i already don't like your muthafuckin' ass. just leave it the fuck alone

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

T-Spoon said:

oooooooooh, we're scared. wut r u gonna email those slugs 2 us? computer gangsta. fold.
haha

i mean, can you believe this fool????????

he's acting like he's gonna do something to me!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

you're right
i'm not gonna go out of my way to do something to him

but soak, if he comes up to me, then IT'S ON
and that's on GP

oh boytano!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you think it's me talkin to myself, then you're funny as hell and i'm willing to take an IP test right now... hit Bammer up about that................

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
DO YALL SEROIUSLY THINK THEY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM DISSIN?
ON A NATIONWIDE LEVEL,THEY ARE NOBODYS...THEY PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF QUINN...
Why people always think mainstream artists don't know about the underground? JT & QUINN been putting it down b4 BLEEK ever thought of rappin! Real Talk 2K+2

May 25, 2002
2Black4BET said:
He was the one of only cool Flips. You are a perp . You dont even have a crew like TDK. My nigga Plan B had better shit than that burn. My niggas from ARK and RSP real Samoans from Frisco are gonna get you.
ARK LOL OLD SCHOOL MAYNE...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SAGE? I HAVENT SEEN THAT CAT IN A HOT ONE...L BLAZE

RIP MYKE DREAM

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:

Why people always think mainstream artists don't know about the underground? JT & QUINN been putting it down b4 BLEEK ever thought of rappin! Real Talk 2K+2
THEY MAY HAVE BEEN DOIN THEIR THING LONGER....BUT,IN A FINANCIAL AND FAME STANDPOINT,THEY ARE JUST A STEP AHEAD OF SOME OF THE ON THE RISE ARTISTS ON HERE.....DON'T GET ME WRONG,I DIG THEIR SHIT.....BUT WHY DISS SOMEONE THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HEAR IT OR GIVE A FUCK?IT'S LIKE C-LIM DISSIN XZHIBIT....IT'S ONLY BEEF IF THE OTHER PERSON KNOWS YOU EXIST...REAL TALK

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's called 'Millionaire Pirates'. i haven't heared it either though. i haven't picked up the album yet (but i'm plannin on it)

May 11, 2002
MEMPH BLEEK DEFINITELY KNOWS WHO JT IS.

JT KNOWS RUSSELL SIMMONS, NAS, ETC, ETC.
HE FINALLY GOT BACK FROM NY YESTERDAY AND I SAW VIDEO FROM HIS TRIP...

I WILL POST SOME PICS WHEN I GET TIME..

MUSIC IS MUSIC, NOT SOME BULL SHIT TO BE BEEFIN OVER.
BUT BLEEK IS A BITER.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he bit JT by calling his new label Get Low, which as you probably know is the same name of JT's label which has been around for years.