What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2008
i say stay up, atleast you hit the level to perform wit some god's so far.. an if you feelin high on a horse thank the people that brought you in and the fight you fought...

shown love for the rap.

jr gon get on out there girly

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
berner was on some treal shit with track money and pack money, but equipto has been and will stay a rap god. i cant say that on the bern hype. not yet. keep shinin. drought season is on that level too, but the only, only reason i got TMPM was cuz equipto n andre, and the time it came out. drought season had jacka... u feel me... i aint know you bern, maybe i will one day. i like to smoke the dank too. i be up north where the hippies be...

tell me why i lost TMPM and my drought season cd got chipped by a good girl friends stereo deck... erry other album fine!!

got enough love for berner to post right here on behalf of the rap.. these my words hear em. rap benefited from the work
shutup beyatch..you ride the nuts sumthin viciuos

A

AztecaCV

Berner is the best in the game.... He better than Tupac, Mac Dre.... Who ever, you guys just want to look for any excuse to hate on the best, just you because your favorite rappers have been over thrown by Berner as the best, don't mean you gotta hate. He's making moves, moving units, I give it five years before one of Berner's albums goes platinum. I mean let's face it, HE'S THE BEST, hands down. He's on top, the best in the Bay right now, I mean name someone that comes close to Berner? That's right, there is NO ONE on his level....

Everywhere I go I hear people bumping Berner, I can't even go to the corner store with out seeing a bunch of thugs bumping Drought Season.

Little kids in Japan listen to Berner. I can't even say something like

"He's the next Tupac," because Berner is already way past Pacs level.

p.s. ANYONE that doesn't like Berner's music is a HATER! Straight up!

Real talk.....

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
shit say what u want, the homeboy louie loc just called me today and is ready to do a project, it will be coming out on black n brown, IT TRIPPED ME OUT, LOUIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OUT HERE, AND TO BE GETTING PROPS FROM HIM WAS BIG......

Mar 4, 2007
Berner jus doing his thing not everybody gotta like his music he got a diffrent style that works for him and that some people enjoy i mean personally ive only heard a couple tracks from dude and i athink he alright..so Bern jus keep doin your thing man and keep hustlin..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit say what u want, the homeboy louie loc just called me today and is ready to do a project, it will be coming out on black n brown, IT TRIPPED ME OUT, LOUIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OUT HERE, AND TO BE GETTING PROPS FROM HIM WAS BIG......
hell yeah louie loc bro

:cheeky:

:mad:

PS: berner is paying me with marijuana to keep posting here

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
You sure you didnt offer to give him free weed for life to do the project?
he called goldtoes and they called me on three way, THE HATERS ON HERE ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT QUESTION MY MUSIC, DJ PIMP WILL BE DOING AN INTERVIEW WITH GOLDTOES VERY SOON, IM SURE HE WILL MENTION THE PROJECT AS WELL AS THE BERNER JIMMY ROSES AND LUCKY LUCIANO ALBUM, PLEASE DONT GET IT FUCKED UP, LIKE I SAID U WILL BE SEEING ME ON LOTS OF SHIT!!!!!!!! CRY IF U WANT OR EXCEPT IT

May 27, 2008
Bernie's mom had to show him how to endorse that check. She told me about it last night while she was upside down. At first I couldn't make out what she was saying. Then I took my dick out her mouth and heard her loud and clear.

Feb 17, 2004
Mahyne I dont get this Berner get hated on because he got collabo CDs out b4 a solo I call that smart buisness not lack of skill (Why would you try and hide lack of talent by getting on with ppl who do got talent?)

I know when I went 2 rasputins and seen the Berner CDs I was like "Man whos Berner?? & why is Jacka F'n wit em must be dope Ima get that.>) or sumthin like that..
If It was a berner solo with no features I might have not even looked ..1-because it prolly wouldnt have been #4 on the top 25 rack If Jack wouldnt have been on It
I think hes dope and obviously got his game laced pretty tight In my opinion he had a pretty good plan Like Him or Hate all yall are still talking about him If nothing else he got his name out real quick
I vote yes on BERNER