what do you shave with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
razor or electric razor?

which method is better?

can anyone reccomend an electric razor...a good one at a decent price.

i shave with gillete mach 3 but its a pain getting hot water foam clean razor etc etc.

Apr 25, 2002
I like to use Mach 3, but there so damn expensive. I use Gilette Dbl Razor. The Mach 3 Turbo is the same as regular, but with a much smoother shave, also more expensive. I have used an electirc shaver, and they do in fact cut pretty close.

What does everyone use for cream? It might not matter to some, but yall need to invest in Aveno Products, The shaving Gel is Very good.

Apr 25, 2002
I am also a Mach 3 user. From the age of 15-19 I used to steal the blades from Safeway... never a problem. But then one day I went to BOTH Safeway AND Walgreens to stock up and each place had them behind a window!! I asked the manage to open it up and asked why they are back there now. She responded that too many people had been stealing them... I guess I wasnt the only one with the great idea of 5 finger discount. Damn I used to be such a clepto.

Jun 2, 2002
I USE AN ELECTRIC NORELCO... THOSE STRAIGHT BLADES AND MACH 3, PRETTY MUCH ANY RAZOR BESIDES ELECTRIC GIVES ME A GOOD SHAVE NONE THE LESS, BUT IT MAKES MY SKIN TURN INTO SAND PAPER...ITS NASTY.

Aug 6, 2002
I just use those desposable razors, but not the cheap one's, because I gotta have that gel strip or it burns the hell out of my skin. The mach razors are too damn much.