what do you like to see in west coast videos??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

one word-BITCHES! fine ass half naked bitches bendin over and showin off their bodies.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Hott ass women being shot in the face with Hott ass machine guns. Then I like to see rappers flossin their big cars over the womens hott ass bodies. Im not happy till the hott ass women's bodies look like cherry slushies, thats when the video should end.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

MrFreeze said:
one word-BITCHES! fine ass half naked bitches bendin over and showin off their bodies.
i couldn't have put that better myself......

May 7, 2002
Besides the women...I like to see real life shit. I dont reall feel none of that glimmer, crystal poppin club shit..I like the new Scarface video "my block" i think its called...I like the concept. SHit like that...

Apr 26, 2002
khaccies, jerseys, palm trees, lolo's , bitches, jus reppin that street gangsta shit. shnoop took it bacc on that jd video remix welcum 2 atlanta. i can't shtand when shnoop all bootsy collins and pimped, i like that g shit. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
510PLAYA said:
Doughnuts!!!!

on the real!!! even though the sideshowz started in oakland, it was a whole bay area gathering, niggas from all over the bay went to the town to SWANG THEY SHIT!!!!!!!! but yeah, dude had me crackin up on that asians & ricerocket shit! but what about a video for the bay? what we do in the bay you know. some old schools, box chevs, crip, blood, norte, all that gangsta shit!

Apr 25, 2002
and some....

FINE ASS, BIG TITTY, BIG ASS BLACK BREEZIES
FINE ASS, BIG TITTY, BIG ASS LATIN BREEZIES
FINE ASS, BIG TITTY, BIG ASS ASIAN BREEZIES
FINE ASS, BIG TITTY, BIG ASS WHITE BREEZIES
FINE ASS, BIG TITTY, BIG ASS BREEZIES!!!!!!!!!

mmm yummy

Apr 25, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Hott ass women being shot in the face with Hott ass machine guns. Then I like to see rappers flossin their big cars over the womens hott ass bodies. Im not happy till the hott ass women's bodies look like cherry slushies, thats when the video should end.

perfectly said

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
5ive1en is the only one im feelin on this one...materialistic shit is DONE, if i, personally, was makin a video i would have all my cats bring their real cars: 88 cavaliers, broke up toyotas, faded rx7s, it aint about flossin the same old mercedes, bently, platinum. Do something creative like scarface did: one of the best videos out period. I hate 500 camera angle changes showin jerseys and bitches. Have your video make sense to what you rappin about, unless you're like 90% of the rappers out there not rappin about shit then i guess hoes and cars is all you rap about anyway, sorry for the lengthy shit but i had to get this off my chest....We Need More Creativity in the bay and not the same old shit. As to what I want to see in videos (NORTHERN CALI) is how we live. And put some thought and creative heart into a video.