What Do You Hate The Most In Life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
fuck i hate they way girls think of me and shit, i mean im nice to them all even the ugly ones and they say im cute but all they think of me is as a friend. fuck i really wanna go out wit this gurl but all she talks about these other guys and how im her best friend and shit but i wanna be more!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck i hate this

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^yep. Talk dirty to em too, like you dont give a fuck what they think about you.

Sep 28, 2002
thanks for the info, but that just aint me, ive tried and all but then i feel bad. my mother taught me to respect femalz

fuck it, im tired of just being that im fuck around wit them ha!

lata

Jun 27, 2002
i hate 16 year old gangsta faggots that are the hardest fuckin shit on earth and they "finna drop a cd" with 19 million features and talkin bout packin a AK-47 to the playground as they roll on they 20's and slang dope and they comin wit some fuckin "next level shit" and live in blackhawk or hillsborough or some shit.....

whiteboy skaters talkin about "Whats up my nigga"

fat bitches that think they cute
bitches wit fake hair,nails,eyes,name.....

asian drivers, rice rockets, slow old philipino ladies, faggots, rich white people, ignorant muffacas........

niggas that smoke crack wit they weed and act like that shit normal

nigga that cop eigths...and swear they ballin and sewin up the block, tryna make $290 off 1/8

dirty ass San bruno runaway scrap hoes....lil 15 year old sluts that love to fuck you for drugs

scraps

stank pussy

deepeastoakland vs Ea posts

and some other shit