What Do You guys think of San Francisco Rapper Joseph Save?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Trust me I know what a jackass I sound like but Ima keep it real with you, if you aint from here you, than your not from San Francisco and yea I feel you and like I said this is a major city in America, we have a much higer transplant population than most but thats reality. Bro do you understand what gentrification is? ya dig? Do you think its middle class people pushing tons of families out of my hometown? Look at how much lower the children population of Oakland vs The City is, The City is hella lower cuz the families are gone and this used to be a strong union town. Do you know the history of the mission? I bet you fuckin dont neither does your little rapper brah either, my generation is getting pushed out the city by a higher class of suburban individuals or forced to live in the pockets with higher crime rates, n thats not about hip hop or kreashawn or little homie here its deeper than that n I dont expect you to get it and Im not gonna talk stupid on the internet but that kid is just ridiclious off top, Ima be nice, do you that just my opinion but you put the music out there
do you know what stereotyping is? I bet you saw a white boy and said oh some white kid and his rich upper class family moved to the city a bout a condominion starting at 1 million dollars pushing out many families out. (I do know what gentrification is bro) but thats not his case. look Im not gonna tell you his reasons for moving to the city cause 1 its none of your business and 2 i dont have his permission to put his info on blast like that I know people in the mission and I know of its history and the history of frisco. I study a lot of shit on my free time and the city happens to be one of em cause I love frisco and i commute there cause I go to check out the San Francisco state campus to chill with my boys who live out there and to get a feel of the campus cause ima be going to school the soon. plus I go to see my rappin homie Joseph and write music. but I digress you dont know bout him or his past but hes as much from the city as a lot of people who live there and yourself if your from frisco. (side note: Kreayshawn is from Frisco and moved to Oakland when she was a kid) I aint mad atcha just letting you know the deal

Dec 12, 2006
Nah brah Im not tryna come at you foul cuz even tho I really dont like your music taste I think your prolly good folks but im tellin you I grew up in this city right, and I grew up knowin folks from just about every corner, like almost every neighborhood not like every subsection you feel me but like I knew a couple people from filmore but they were from more downtown than uptown i knew people in different parts of the sunset and excelsior etc etc and im tellin you the kid clearly shows that he is influence by a subculture that is not of San Francico and if it was he woulda gone to SOTA high school n prolly be doin punk rock right now, so now he aint from SF, just like im not from Gilroy cousin cmon now this aint rocket science your telling me I cant object to someone representing where I live in a fashion that is not from here? Thats pretty cutty and dry faulty or altleast a little suspect brah n Im tryna let you know

Dec 12, 2006
I didnt watch one video brah i just seen the pictures n lol at this square from Gilroy tryna tell me about my city your a clown homie lol omg I feel bad talkin shit to a man who likes kreashawn hahaha

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Nah brah Im not tryna come at you foul cuz even tho I really dont like your music taste I think your prolly good folks but im tellin you I grew up in this city right, and I grew up knowin folks from just about every corner, like almost every neighborhood not like every subsection you feel me but like I knew a couple people from filmore but they were from more downtown than uptown i knew people in different parts of the sunset and excelsior etc etc and im tellin you the kid clearly shows that he is influence by a subculture that is not of San Francico and if it was he woulda gone to SOTA high school n prolly be doin punk rock right now, so now he aint from SF, just like im not from Gilroy cousin cmon now this aint rocket science your telling me I cant object to someone representing where I live in a fashion that is not from here? Thats pretty cutty and dry faulty or altleast a little suspect brah n Im tryna let you know
I didnt watch one video brah i just seen the pictures n lol at this square from Gilroy tryna tell me about my city your a clown homie lol omg I feel bad talkin shit to a man who likes kreashawn hahaha
well my bad if I looked at it the wrong way just read the gentrification shit and I thought you were stereotyping. I wasnt trying to get into a debate on the demographics of city to city just trying to promote my boys music. and dont feel bad everybody talks shit to me on this website lol its nothin. didnt mean to come atchu that way.

Dec 12, 2006
Its all good I could see that you thought I was like blaming your cuzzo for gentrifcation which im not trust me that would be fuckin sad so its gravy n I really thought he was latino the last youtube video u posted he looks white but thats what i thought

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Its all good I could see that you thought I was like blaming your cuzzo for gentrifcation which im not trust me that would be fuckin sad so its gravy n I really thought he was latino the last youtube video u posted he looks white but thats what i thought
fa sho and idk maybe cause I know him personally that I dont see him looking anything like a latino but its whateva what you think of his music by the way?

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
I refuse to listen but I wish both of you but not kreashawn good luck
lol fa sho I know coming from me its not encouraging to listen to cause I listen & support Kreayshawn but its good music. he doesnt rap about the typical Where im from, I got Money, I got hella Bitches, The Trap, Swag, Big Cars and lots of jewelry, being a thug or the harsdest gansta in the world. he's just straight hip-hop and rapping about his life expiriences and topics that most people can relate too. But I understand why you wont listen due to the "San Francisco Controversy" but its all good thanx bro for the good wishes.

But seriously how can you say no support to a face like this

View attachment 110490

lol jk :cheeky: