what do you guy's think about MIKE JONE'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^I DON'T KNOW WHAT MIKE JONES YOUR TALKING ABOUT CAUSE THE MIKE JONES IN H-TOWN HAS SHIT ON LOCK....

AS USUAL, TEXAS AND THE SOUTH IN GENERAL SUPPORT THEIR OWN.....EXAMPLEs include; DEVIN, FLIP, CHAMILLIONAIRE....AMONG OTHERS. NOW ITS MIKE JONES TURN TO REAP THE SEEDS HE HAS SOWN.

MIKE JONES HAS PUT ON NUMEROUS SHOWS THROUGHOUT THE SOUTH SHOWCASING HIS TALENT....
BEFORE ARTIST DROP ALBUMS IN THE SOUTH, THEY ALWAYS CREATE THEIR OWN STREET BUZZ>>>A FOLLOWING PERHAPS.
MIKE JONES IS UP TO BAT AND HE'S DOING HIS THANG....

I THINK HE'S TIGHT AS FUCC ON THE MIC....
AND HIS SHOWS ARE OFF THE HOOK.

BETTER THAN MOST ARTIST THAT ARE PLATINUM...FOR THAT MATTER HE'S BETTER THAN 99.9% OF THE ARTIST ON THE SICC!

SOMETHING ELSE....THE MAJORITY OF THE FOLKS DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CONCEPT BEHIND "WHO? MIKE JONES WHO?" THEME.

TEXAS HOMIES BE GRINDIN OUT THE GATE....
YOU NEED GAME ON HUSTLING.....COME TO THE DIRTY!
GRINDIN IS A LIFESTYLE.

D-LOCC

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i just own his "ballin underground" mixtape and i wasn't really convinced by that. i guess i just don't like his voice.
plus dude doesn't come with a lot of variety in his flows...
the DVD was pretty lame too!

but i still feel you on how he does his hustle though. doing a lotta shows definitely creates a following. a loyal following.... that's all that counts.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
yall' cats have to get exposed to more of Mike's musicc...
he has albums out the ass hole.

if you feeling, FLIP, PAUL WALL, CHAMILL....OR SWISHA HOUSE...

THEN YOU GOING BE BUMPIN SOME MJ.

im tellin you...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
M. JONES

"RAMBO IS WHO I ACT LIKE, ON A DUDE I DISLIKE"

"GOT MUCH LOVE FOR BOSS HOGG, CHAMILLIONAIR AND PAUL WALL
LIKE YAO MING, I STAND TALL
YOU GOT SCREENS, WELL LET'EM FALL
YALL GOT DRINK, WELL POUR IT UP
YOU CLAIM A SETT, THEN THROW IT UP
YOU GOT DANK, LETS BLOW IT UP
WHEN MY ALBUM DROP, I'MA SEW IT UP."

just some catch lines....

Apr 25, 2002
In my opinion he needs to work on his vocabulary. And I know I am not the only one who feels like that. At Chamillionaire.com people on there rip Mike Jones all the time and many of them are from houston. Mike Jones isn't in the same ballpark as Magno, Cham, DSR, Boss Hogg Outlawz

Did you get running the game. I was going to until it kept getting pushed back and then I heard it had too many old flows just like that ballin underground.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
hes overrated in my opinon. I got first round draft picks and that shit has some ok shit but ya hes got some catch lines.

I like chamillionaire,pw, li flip and the CCC. A lot of down south cuz they got it poppin right now but im not feelin him. A lot of people in KC like him though.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I thought 1st Round Draft Picks was a bangin album. Magno's the tightest of the two, but Mike Jones still got flows. I see people talkin about vocabulary and what not, I hope you don't own any albums by artists that are on TV nowadays.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Tic Tock said:
I hope you don't own any albums by artists that are on TV nowadays.
hehe true dat! well, i don't...

it's not the content that gets boring (PW and chamill don't rap about anything else but ballin and bling bling shit either) but really how he rhymes and his voice. i just don't like it. but to each his own taste...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
In my opinion he needs to work on his vocabulary.
LOL...CUZZ...
YOU JUST DESCRIBED THE MAJORITY OF ALL RAPPERS...
UNDERGROUND AND MAIN.
THEY COULD ALL USE A VOCAB BOOST....HELL, I COULD USE A VOCAB BOOST.

BUT IF YOU LOOKING FOR VOCAB...THERE IS ALWAYS RZA AND
THE WU TANG CLAN.

REALLY THOUGH-FOLKS DONT SAY>>>...
"I WANA HEAR SOME LIL FLIP CAUSE HIS VOCAB IS THE BEST".....

it doesnt happen.

ALL RAPPERS OFFER SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

"IF YOU DO WORK YOU DONT EAT....IF YOU DONT GRIND YOU DONT SHINE, NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S BOTTOM LINE!

^^^ THAT THERE PREACHES TO ME!!

IM FEELIN MIKE JONES....YALL CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT....BUT ON THAT "DAY HELL BROKE LOOSE 2"...HE LET LOOSE ON THAT

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mike Jones goes hard but I think Magno is the tightest of the two. Hell Magno IMO is one of the hardest comming out the H right now. Chamillionaire,Magno,50/50 twin and Papa Smurf are my favs out of Houston as of right now. We need a Papa Smurf solo cd that boy got spitz for days.

Nuttkace