What do you do to clear your head.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
Ok ... long day at a computer is over or you just need a quick brake, your head is too full, what do you do? I know cheeto might be eating some burritos, Colombo starting some internet beef and Fanatikal is browsing the siccness eye candy, but what are the other ones doing?

Me:

- romantic walks in the park with Lady Tragik
- endless talks with JT

- Videogaming
- going to a bar
- basketballl
- wakeboarding

Jun 25, 2005
Ok ... long day at a computer is over or you just need a quick brake, your head is too full, what do you do? I know cheeto might be eating some burritos, Colombo starting some internet beef and Fanatikal is browsing the siccness eye candy, but what are the other ones doing?

Me:

- endless talks with JT

- Videogaming
- going to a bar
- basketballl
- wakeboarding
LMAO!! Well for me I take a cig break

Jan 5, 2006
get yourself a cigar, some hennesey or replace the henny with your alcoholic bevarage of choice.

Maybe a power nap? i take a nap whenever i want to forget about something or clear my head in general.

drawing, if i get ideas for something else it'll clear my head for whatever im thinking about at the moment.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
fuck u meen i be eating burritos what kinda stereo typical shit is that
damn i just realized i ate a burrito from the burrito truck today haha
mexicans the only people buy they food from a truck and eat it in a difrent truck hahah

Jan 10, 2003

Me:

- endless talks with JT

- Videogaming
- going to a bar
- basketballl
- wakeboarding
Oh Fuck You.

lol

I though you knew, Im an internet BOSS, I dont need iCandy, I get pussy on the regular, everyone on the siccness does, it's like a requirement before you even get to post...

Pussu over everything

Chyea!

Really though, Pascal, what do you do after your long hard days of vacationing, and living a dream job, making money doing what you love, to clear your head?

Write Poems? lol

May 17, 2005
pascal lights Jewish people on fire to relax fuckin nazi haha
fuck u meen i be lighting jewish what kinda stereo typical shit is that
damn i just realized i light a jew from the nazi truck today haha
germans the only people get they jews from a truck and light it in a difrent truck hahah