What do ya'll think of El Dorado Red?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
Man I'm not feeling the whole NYC niggaz, trying to gangbang homie. I don't know why everybody in Cali is embracing this nigga man, harlem gangbanging is corny homie what ya'll think.

Mar 30, 2005
westcoast niggaz aint the only gangstas in the world homie. if them niggas is riding and dying for that shit then them niggaz is legit in the game. personally i love seein niggas rep that damu shit from coast 2 coast. now as far as the rap shit i think them harlem niggas slackin in skills.

Jul 20, 2005
YA'LLMUTHAFUCKAZ ARE CRAZY....

HIS SHIT IS RAW AS FUCK!

that's FEDERATION FAM RIGHT THERE... # 1 FEDDUCKA!

trust me, EL DORADO RED GOT HEAT.... THATS RICK ROCK'S PROTOGE.....

FEDERATION ALL DAY ALL DAY!

pluse, dude is from Harlem/ ALABAMA (SOUTH) / STAYED OUT IN THE BAY/ SACRAMENTO 4 SOME TIGHT OUT IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.....

RIDEZILLA SHIT! Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKAz is trippin if u think that the east is all he got!

GO VISIT THE SOUTHWEST FEDERATION FOURM OVER AT ************** FOR ALL THE EL DORADO SHIT....

Jul 20, 2005
50 KAL said:
Man I'm not feeling the whole NYC niggaz, trying to gangbang homie. I don't know why everybody in Cali is embracing this nigga man, harlem gangbanging is corny homie what ya'll think.
THAT WAS GAY,

DONT SPEAK HOMIE.... IF U DONT KNOW YOUR SHIT

Feb 1, 2005
fed_life said:
THAT WAS GAY,

DONT SPEAK HOMIE.... IF U DONT KNOW YOUR SHIT
What's there to know, New York niggaz for years were about being individuals homie. That's why their more cut throat and disloyal, because it's all about everybody getting their's at any cost. That's what the movie Paid in Full showed, and since I got Fam in Nyc and have touched down there before all this nyc gang bangin' started I have the right to speak on this. And not only that my peoples from Cali stayed there back in the 90's and said how Nyc niggaz was clownlng Cali niggaz now all of a sudden they want to be Cali niggaz, so that makes this whole new gang bang thang there Corny.