WHAT DO YA'LL THINK BOUT THIS COVER ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
www.r-dub.cjb.net
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK BOUT THIS ALBUM COVER ? CUZ ITS FOR MY NEXT ALBUM WHICH IS A KINDA UNDERGROUND ALBUM I PRINT OUT ALL THE COVER AND BURN ALL THE COPIES MYSELF AND SELL 'EM 4 $5.00. IF YALL SAW ME ON THE STREETS SELLIN' THIS ALBUM OUT MY BACK PACK WOULD YA'LL BE INTERESTED IN IT. I JUST WANNA SEE YA'LL COMMENTS.

R-DOE

May 16, 2002
I'd support it for the simple fact that it's underground and you trin' to do your thang (HOLLA at me: [email protected] )

...but you should add some definition to it.

Props. for doin' it though.

H

H. T. B

Thats cool bro. Hardtime will not knock anyones hustle. Because were trying to make a phat come up also. If anything change that shirt because it looks too little. But on the other hand
do your thug thang! Were behind you. Becuase you can never judge an album or someones ability by its cover. Post up some tracks so we can hear!

www.mp3.com/The_Hardtime_Ballers
www.mp3.com/Cesolito
www.mp3.com/J_Illegal
www.mp3.com/Hardtime_Entertainment

**********Coming January 2003***********
CESOLITO :BRIMSTONE 2

**********ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR********
J*Illegal :Mr. Knight Rider
Kaotic Confusion :Reflections Of A Young Thug
LiL -B :Blood Thirst
The Hardtime Ballers :Blood Lines -Book of trues

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
When doing covers....Theirs should be highs N lows.....The background coulda been light/Frontground heavy.Vice versa...Thats CD wouldn't stand out on the shelf jsu by that...Its a good design but it doesn't jump out at chu......

Sep 10, 2002
SPORADIC said:
When doing covers....Theirs should be highs N lows.....The background coulda been light/Frontground heavy.Vice versa...Thats CD wouldn't stand out on the shelf jsu by that...Its a good design but it doesn't jump out at chu......
^^YEAH, WHAT HE SAID. :p