What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
all these right wingers are free speech supporters when it comes to calling a black woman a monkey, but tuck their tail when kaep takes a knee

lol at these times man

it is because people have the narratives always created for them. There is a 'big mind' that sets for them how to feel and react.
What is this big mind? think about it for a second:
We are connected to the 'information' through the channels and devices that are created and controlled by other, more powerful people, who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo and blind allegiance of the population.

all disagreements are surface level shit. All disagreements are still within the paradigm that they have chosen for us. There are no true radicals out there.

Jan 31, 2008
it is because people have the narratives always created for them. There is a 'big mind' that sets for them how to feel and react.
What is this big mind? think about it for a second:
We are connected to the 'information' through the channels and devices that are created and controlled by other, more powerful people, who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo and blind allegiance of the population.

all disagreements are surface level shit. All disagreements are still within the paradigm that they have chosen for us. There are no true radicals out there.
From "Manufacturing Consent - Noam Chomsky"

“The mass media serve as a system for communicating messages and symbols to the general populace. It is their function to amuse, entertain, and inform, and to inculcate individuals with the values, beliefs, and codes of behavior that will integrate them into the institutional structures of the larger society. In a world of concentrated wealth and major conflicts of class interest, to fulfil this role requires systematic propaganda.”

“The beauty of the system, however, is that such dissent and inconvenient information are kept within bounds and at the margins, so that while their presence shows that the system is not monolithic, they are not large enough to interfere unduly with the domination of the official agenda.”

“But entertainment has the merit not only of being better suited to helping sell goods; it is an effective vehicle for hidden ideological messages. Furthermore, in a system of high and growing inequality, entertainment is the contemporary equivalent of the Roman “games of the circus” that diverts the public from politics and generates a political apathy that is helpful to preservation of the status quo.”

we don't condone snitching or net bangin....fall back weirdo u can't get stripes on siccness slide
I told you many times already this ain't no net bang. We live in the same town probably less then a half hour apart. There is no reason we could not schedule a meet up unless you are scared. If you are such an oak park bad ass then why can't you come outside and play? You live in a hood full a rats and I am the exterminator. See you around punk.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Imagine being a grown up in 2018 and pretending to be a gangster on the internet.

Imagine being older than 16 years old in 2018 and still pretending like you actually want to fight people, knowing damn well you're not actually going to fight.

Jan 31, 2008
I told you many times already this ain't no net bang. We live in the same town probably less then a half hour apart. There is no reason we could not schedule a meet up unless you are scared. If you are such an oak park bad ass then why can't you come outside and play? You live in a hood full a rats and I am the exterminator. See you around punk.
ok dude so you meet up and you kill him, then what?

is your ego that bruised that you will give up your freedom to make sure you look good to other men?

ok dude so you meet up and you kill him, then what?

is your ego that bruised that you will give up your freedom to make sure you look good to other men?
I never said that I wanted to kill him. I want to meet up and see if we could resolve our differences in person but if that doesn't work an old school beat down would get the job done. By the way do you live in Sacramento? Why are you always so concerned about Sac politics?

Jan 31, 2008
I never said that I wanted to kill him. I want to meet up and see if we could resolve our differences in person but if that doesn't work an old school beat down would get the job done. By the way do you live in Sacramento? Why are you always so concerned about Sac politics?
I didn’t realize I was so concerned about sac politics. look at my post history. Most of it has to do with sociology, psychology, theory of mind, and anti State rhetoric.

Are you suggesting that my entering into a discussion with two people from Sacramento is the same as being concerned about sac politics?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I wouldn't kill shit if you wanted to your soft as fuck

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Sitcom lady points out resemblance of another lady and a movie character... NATIONAL OUTRAGE
Talk show lady calls another lady feckless cunt
NATIONAL OUTRAGE

The term “hate speech” is meant to shut down free speech.
Big tech:google fb Twitter are all censoring free speech.

You can make the private company argument and it is valid, I agree w u. But that doesn’t make it right, and it also doesn’t make it not an attack on free speech.

As far as Roseanne calling that lady planet of the apes, I’d say only a liar would say there’s not a resemblance. It was tasteless to say but also accurate.

I’m old enough to remember when comedians could be tasteless without repercussions.
Bill Mayer said he was a “house nigger” on his show and his show didn’t get cancelled. This wasn’t too long ago.

Weed is legal now, why is everyone so uptight?
I thought the resemblance was uncanny lol. But i think what really set it off was the Islam comments combined with the ape comments aand being a trump supporter lol. I mean i dont think any of us here would be classified as racist if we had posted a roast thread on her and people posted the resemblance.