What do I need???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Just to keep my game tight...I want somethin that sounds good to record onto my comp. What all do I need and what do you suggest???
Is it just a Mic, Preamp, Program?? Holla back yall. Good loookin.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
m box is real good for a begginer, i have it for about 1 year, i have no complaints, but get a good pre amp.

Apr 14, 2003
I knew i was gonna get shit for the name someday. I dont really know, it was the name of the group before I was in the group. I thought Loc means "Crazy"... maybe im trippin. Im just a emcee. Holler at me

Jun 8, 2004
WHY DO PEOPLE START ADVERTISING IMMEDIATELY... first get some REAL TALENT then show your music off to the world... the songs i heard on that myspace were sorry god damn remove your page

Apr 25, 2002
To answer the original posters question... You need a mic, a preamp, and a way to plug it into your computer. Several audio interfaces come with mic pre's built-in. Somebody mentioned getting an MBox. A lot of beginner's seem to like those and I'm sure you can pick up that POS dirt cheap off ebay so you might want to look into that option.

Apr 14, 2003
Horror Netwrk said:
WHY DO PEOPLE START ADVERTISING IMMEDIATELY... first get some REAL TALENT then show your music off to the world... the songs i heard on that myspace were sorry god damn remove your page

its all to the good. you're one of the first people ive heard say they didnt like our shit.
Is it cause we're not on that "kill em up, bang bang" type of shit or what?

Apr 14, 2003
Sick Wid It said:
To answer the original posters question... You need a mic, a preamp, and a way to plug it into your computer. Several audio interfaces come with mic pre's built-in. Somebody mentioned getting an MBox. A lot of beginner's seem to like those and I'm sure you can pick up that POS dirt cheap off ebay so you might want to look into that option.
Thanks bro