WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I got:

PS2 with an 8MB memory card with 3 games(Grand Turismo 3, Jak and Daxter and Seek and destroy) and 2 dulshock 2 controlers.

^^wish i got GTA Vice City but from what I was told it was sold out.

Minority Report DVD
Lord Of The Rings Extended Version DVD(4Disks)
A shit load of clothes

Other than that I bought myself a 48X/16X/50X cd burner and a Panasonic CQ-DF602U Deck for my system. Both as insurance in case I didn't get shit I want.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^^^I work my ass off for everything I own. My Deck and burner was from a regular check combined with a bonus check. The PS2 was asked for since october and I didnt get shit. I would not say I am rich cause I live in a fuckin trailer in santa cruz but hey its a roof over my head. My parents live in Salinas and are not rich but I would say WELL OFF.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Purebred Hogg said:

Thats great...but im talkin bout recieving gifts...not what you buy for yourself on a regular basis...

Oh ok well the gifts are good but I just take offense when people try to imply I milk of my parents when I do not. Not saying you are but I just took it that way. It is all good though.

May 10, 2002
comforter and other shit for my bed
clothes
bunch a candy
gift certificates to hastings(music store)

thats pretty much about it, everything i got, i got it from my homies parents...I dont know why they got me so much shit but oh well....my family aint really around tho either so they were just tryna fill some kind of void i guess....

M

MURDA_MINDED

I GOT A PORTABLE DUST BUSTER FOR THE RIDE...............AND BASICALLY WATCHED MY SON OPEN UP HIS FIRST PRESENTS...........THAT WAS COO ALL IN ITSELF......

Aug 16, 2002
hella gift cardz to tower and Sam goody
a couple pairs of pants and shirts
cologne Romance and Polo sport box set
All white Nike Air Force 1's mids
Red Sean John sweat suit
gold and onyx pinky ring
mad love from my family!

GOTTI

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
ill speak on it.....

some of yall lieing like a muthafucca...
remind me of some cats bacc in high school that said that got this and that...but then when you at they crib they dont have shit that they said they had.....lol

and dont act like yall havent met a fool with the frontin-style.

D-Locc
Rolling