WHAT DEFINES A GOOD RAPPER AND A WACK ONE? WHAT MAKES MAC DRE TIGHTER THEN NICKATINA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
this shit is like some gumbo, ya can have all the shit made up, but if its missing certain spices, it fiends to taste like str8 ass.

take mac dre, he use to be a str8 savage of the game, then i guess he started likeing his money too much and wouldn't pay for good beats( take his past 4 or five albums) he is, hopefully not was, a good representation of west coast artists, then he wouldn't pay for that expensive spice to throw in the mixxing bowl, therefore he has come with str8 shit.

H

hoochiefosho

MAN ITS LIKE THIS -I FEELIN YOU BOY..

I GOT SPRUNG ON THE SOUND OF MAC DRE... DONT GET ME WRONG HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A FOLLOWING..BUT I WANT QUALITY / NOT/ AN ALBUM EVERY 5 MONTHS... IF THE NEW TALENT HAS TO GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS AND PUT 6 SONGS ON AN ALBUM...SO BE IT.. MAKE IT DOPE THOUGH!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2002
"WHAT MAKES MAC DRE TIGHTER THEN NICKATINA"

wtf, he's not, plain and simple.

(i know thats my opnion by the way, but it was kind of a stupid statement, nickatina is SICC!)

May 7, 2002
Huhh...

The main difference is in the character you hear. If it is the same delivery everytime you get bored. If that person can jump out the box and roll with a new concept its all chedda.

King Nicky got Mac Drizzle all day though..........

ZoSicc said:
"WHAT MAKES MAC DRE TIGHTER THEN NICKATINA"

wtf, he's not, plain and simple.

(i know thats my opnion by the way, but it was kind of a stupid statement, nickatina is SICC!)

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
odogfelon said:
this shit is like some gumbo, ya can have all the shit made up, but if its missing certain spices, it fiends to taste like str8 ass.

take mac dre, he use to be a str8 savage of the game, then i guess he started likeing his money too much and wouldn't pay for good beats( take his past 4 or five albums) he is, hopefully not was, a good representation of west coast artists, then he wouldn't pay for that expensive spice to throw in the mixxing bowl, therefore he has come with str8 shit.
From the production I hear from Nicki, it dont seem like hes investing in the neptunez, Dr. Dre, & shit like that. I personally think Mac Dre is a better writer than Andre Nickatina by a long shot.... This game is just like a hoe, Its gotten fucked by one too many people, and thats why northern cali artists aint makin shit happen like the other coasts... They are all competing with each other instead of connecting together......