What Debut Album Are You Anticipating Most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
ea-ski
devin
botany boys
aobie
lynch

ea-ski and aobie are gonna change alot of things in the bay,its that east oakland shit,they spent alot of time doin the albums,ive heard both, ilot of rappers are gonna have to go back to the lab and stert over,both are commin out soon!!!

May 6, 2002
Shemp said:
Don Toriano of Fully Loaded - "YK The Bad Seed"
thats not really debut cuz he already got 2 albums out under Young Know, which i think he should go back to.

i gotta say mine is:
T-Nutty!!!

May 11, 2002
Don Toriano aka Young Know has got 2 solo albums out?

To stay on topic another solo debut I'd like to see is Masta Killah from the wu-tang

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Don't sleep on that Komain -- Livewire shit ya'll... just hit shelves... ask those who already got tha album bout it...

Also my guy Manip,

And my artist XL, who is on my solo album...droppin his solo this winter... From the Depths of Hell.... this cat is rediculous ya'll...

One more ya'll probably ain't heard from out there... my artist Pretty Pat ... The Greatest Common Factor.... and believe me when i say Pat is already up there with THE BEST LYRICISTS in the Game... period...

I'm also lookin 4ward to peepin Crooked I's joint

1luv,

Ko

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Kaoz The Assassin.

this cat's album is consistently dope. knockin damn near all the way thru if not all the way thru...

yall want rumbles for the summer? swoop that Kaoz in a couple weeks. It starts manufacturing this week.