WHAT DAY DO YAL WANT THE "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" RELEASE PARTY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PICK A GOOD DAY YOU THINK EVERYONE WOULD BA ABLE TO MAKE

• THURSDAY, OCTOBER THE 17TH

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • SUNDAY, OCTOBER THE 20TH

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • THURSDAY, OCTOBER THE 24TH

• SUNDAY, OCTOBER THE 27TH

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • THURSDAY, OCTOBER THE 31ST (HALLOWEEN)

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHAT DAY DO YAL WANT THE "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" RELEASE PARTY?

JUST WONDERIN I HAVE A CLUB ALL BOOKED UP OUT HERE IN SAN JOSE FOR OCTOBER, BUT JUST CURIOUS WHAT DAYS WOULD BE BETTER, SINCE I ONLY HAVE A FEW CHOICES....

PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO GET A SATURDAY OR FRIDAY.... THOSE DAYS AT ANY CLUB IN SAN JOSE ARE BOOKED OR ARE FULL!!!! THEY MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY, AND DONT NEED A RAP SHOW.... SO DONT ASK, PLEASE!!!

ANY OTHERS SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE ASK AWAY!!!

IT WILL BE 18 AND UP........ THEIR IS A BAR FOR THE 21 AND UP...... PLACE HOLDS WELL OVER 1500 PEOPLE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Halloween could be good or bad...lots of people looking for something to do, but also...lots of other shit going on!
A Thursday night would be better for me, cuz the boss seems to let it slide easier if you're late on Friday morning rather than Monday morning. Plus, it seems there are more people out and about in San Jo on Thursday nights than Sunday nights.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats up Tact, yeah I agree that a thursday would be best playa!!! Shit prolly Halloween, cause hella folks will be out and yes there may be other shit goin on, but if u promote it right, then mufuckas will show up, and u can even have a best costume contest or whatever playa.. Just what I think dogg..Holla

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Suppers Tact

Well dogg I got two very cute ladies over here who said they think that Halloween would be better and that it should be like a costume party also, or contest. Although there are more people out there on thursdays it dont matter you know the show will do good dogg. As long as we promote it should be coo and there is shit to do on Halloween but it aint always coo shit at least I think. But regardless whatever day it is we will all be out there supporting I'll take the time off work that day and next im not trippin, so its on you.