What Bay "Golden Era" Rapper Needs To Throw In The Towl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
I think there is a few rappers from that 92-96 era of bay rap that sound :( right now and need to throw in the towl. If they are throwing in the towl they atleast need to step up they rap skills and song making ability. So who do you think needs the white flag treatment?

Dec 1, 2003
MUCH AS IT HURTS ME TO SAY THIS...RAPPIN' 4 TAY'S LAST FEW COLLABS I HEARD WERE GAR-BAGE. HE HAS BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IN THE BAY OTHER THAN TOO SHORT, BUT HE HAS BEEN SLIPPIN' ON HIS. THE POWER MOVES CD HAS HIM FEATURED ON IT AND WAS ALSO GAR-BAGE. HE HAS ONE OF THE COLDEST GAME SOAKED MINDS AND LAID BACC DELIVERIES I'VE HEARD FROM THE BAY, BUT HE TOO LAID BACC WITH IT NOW. LIKE HE AINT BARELY SHOWIN' UP TO THE PLATE WITH IT. WHICH SUCCZ CUZZ HE'S BOUT THE ONLY CAT I WOULD HAVE ON TRACC WITH ME AT THIS POINT....

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I would say D-Shot as a rapper. He still has skillz behind the scenes but rapping is boo boo 4 him now.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
I have to disagree BiggTrub....I think 4-tay has been coming tighter, personally......I like that fast flow he's working with now....dont get me wrong, he a legend, i've been up on him from the gate....but i'm feeling his latest shit.....

May 4, 2002

Lately to me it aint really been the rappers, its been the damn beats, i hear some of the greats rapping to some of the weakest type of shit, thats one of the main problems, some of the bay area production is really lacking these days...

Aug 18, 2002
TRMNDUS said:
Lately to me it aint really been the rappers, its been the damn beats, i hear some of the greats rapping to some of the weakest type of shit, thats one of the main problems, some of the bay area production is really lacking these days...
That's a good point....I'd have to agree. Most folks need to slow it down again and not try to do too much w/ one track.

May 29, 2002
BIGGTRUB said:
MUCH AS IT HURTS ME TO SAY THIS...RAPPIN' 4 TAY'S LAST FEW COLLABS I HEARD WERE GAR-BAGE. HE HAS BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IN THE BAY OTHER THAN TOO SHORT, BUT HE HAS BEEN SLIPPIN' ON HIS. THE POWER MOVES CD HAS HIM FEATURED ON IT AND WAS ALSO GAR-BAGE. HE HAS ONE OF THE COLDEST GAME SOAKED MINDS AND LAID BACC DELIVERIES I'VE HEARD FROM THE BAY, BUT HE TOO LAID BACC WITH IT NOW. LIKE HE AINT BARELY SHOWIN' UP TO THE PLATE WITH IT. WHICH SUCCZ CUZZ HE'S BOUT THE ONLY CAT I WOULD HAVE ON TRACC WITH ME AT THIS POINT....
the last thing I heard him on (the prime factors album) he came tight. I still have faith in tay

Dec 1, 2003
well I hope that Tay get up on his and I hope to hear a sample of it too, cuzz like I said I would love to get him on my shit if he came tight. Sometimes havin' a name doesn't make everything you drop a gem.

Aug 14, 2003
TRMNDUS said:
HELL YEAH I'M WIT DUDE ON THIS, HE MADE A GOOD POINT- REAL TALK

Jan 27, 2004
BIGGTRUB said:
MUCH AS IT HURTS ME TO SAY THIS...RAPPIN' 4 TAY'S LAST FEW COLLABS I HEARD WERE GAR-BAGE. QUOTE]

he almost outshined everyone on frisco streetshow. fuck 4 tay needs a new album.. should a made a thread what bay rapper from the 92 to 96 era needs to return?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
V-boy only posts in his forum on Raptalk, I think. He made some long thread about not postin on the Siccness anymore. It was pretty funny. I do miss the V-Boy bashing, though. That was always good times.