What Artists Would You like To See More Music From?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Everyone Voice Your Opinion On Who Would You Like To See More Music From? And Explain Why You Choose That Person Or Group...............??????

Aug 9, 2009
The Mob Figaz because they havn't come out with any group albums yet so i can't wait. Their solo work is incredible itself already, but i want to see them more as a group.

That's pretty much it, other than that, i want to hear Taj-He-Spitz because he's locked up still. so i can't wait till he gets out.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Rydah J Klyde....He's a dope storyteller and his delivery is nice...
C-Bo...One of my favorites that i havent heard from in a minute...
CIN w/ J Johna rapping over the phone....Best bay group imo...J johna was ahead of his time.....

Apr 20, 2005
anybody that can rap really good without talkin about ballin, selling drugs, and gangbangin. someone like lupe fiasco but with tight beats

Feb 21, 2011
Rydah J Klyde....He's a dope storyteller and his delivery is nice...
C-Bo...One of my favorites that i havent heard from in a minute...
CIN w/ J Johna rapping over the phone....Best bay group imo...J johna was ahead of his time.....
Funny u say that I was gonna say B-double e from C.I.N. or maybe lil Bigg from AMW....But non bay I'd wanna hear some new stuff from New Orleans J-dawg... I kno that these artists are still working on and releasing new projects - Chunk, Ad Kapone, UDI, hugh emc, Young life(g-pack), big drawz(2illeven) and some others...

Jul 5, 2009
C-Bo - Aint heard no new shit.
Killa Tay - Waitin on "Food For Thought" or Moment of Truth 2 and definitely the solo.
Spice 1 - Been waitin on his new album to drop
KJ - People hype a lot of niggas on here but only a few are as tight as KJ.
B-Legit - I agree wit Gemini's post.

Jun 18, 2011
More mob music from Turf Talk, Mac Mall, B-Legit,C-BO & Mob Figaz, The Click and that new Messy Marv thats suppose to have that cold Sean-T production that Mess was showing on his website.