What are you on right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I be on

Purple Diseal/COugh Syrup/Green Lizard/ Pills/ Cocaine(laced in wit my weed)

I've been sober this whole week though cause, I got caught distributing weed at the park, I ain't gotta go to juvi, but I do have to do daily drug test and I have been relocated to Glen Cove, Vallejo, California for 3 weeks

I was betrayed by the D.N.L Mobb, the niggaz I used to run wit, so now I gotta give the shit up completely. I will be moving to Texas this summer due to all the trouble.

Jun 14, 2002
ITS HELLA EARLY,BUT IM AT IT EARLY TODAY...1 80MG OXY DOWN ALREADY..I KNO I GOT SOME COKE & PILLS HIDDEN SOMEWHERE...JUST NEED TO FIND EM...WHEN I DO...THEN THE FUN WILL BEGIN FOR THE DAY.

Mar 22, 2007
I be on

I've been sober this whole week though cause, I got caught distributing weed at the park, I ain't gotta go to juvi, but I do have to do daily drug test and I have been relocated to Glen Cove, Vallejo, California for 3 weeks

I was betrayed by the D.N.L Mobb, the niggaz I used to run wit, so now I gotta give the shit up completely. I will be moving to Texas this summer due to all the trouble.
Sorry man that is a drag, glen cove is some facility? lot of hot women in Texas though

Aug 14, 2005
I be on

yo hood betrayed you!? No shit?