WHAT ARE YOU MOFO'S DOING FOR THE 4TH OF JULY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hopefully not jail or worse. next to new years the 4th the worst time to have funk with anyone for obvious reasons. i'm pretty friendly so i'm good but the folks, not so much.

all i want to see is BBQ in my face, as with areolas, and shit blowing up

Jan 9, 2009
goin to lake eufala here in oklahoma. Oklahoman's go crazy with fireworks out here. Celebrating my son's birthday, fishing, sea doo's and boating on the lake etc... and I got 6 days offa work. y'all be safe
OKLAHOMA SOONER SIGNING ON..
YOU AINT LYING.. WE @ THE LAKE ..ON OUR #OUTSIDE SHIT

LAWTON REP.
BURNING SHIT DOWN BRO... WE SHOOTIN OFF $6000 WORTH OF SHIT.
STARTING THURSDAY

580 L-TOWN ARSONISTS...ALMORxWESTxCOAST

May 14, 2002
Really? Here it's a regular sunday. That means I will do nothing at all as well. Like I've been doing since february.

Jul 27, 2009
idk about yall cities, but fireworks are illegal here, everytime we would light them in the park the boys would come over and take them.

we gotta go out of town to buy them

im still gonna get some and light them up in the alley every hour so the police doesnt come over becuase they see a lot of fireworks

Apr 25, 2002
Smokie sounds like a satisfied client. Have fun bro, you already know!

My weekend is gonna start tomorrow once i touch down in Sacra. Pool is clean the grill is ready, and them goods with report is ready to go!Its gonna look like daytime at night!!!!

UFC in HD!!!!

My first sober 4th of july weekend since i was a lil kid!!!!