WHAT ARE YOU MOFO'S DOING FOR THE 4TH OF JULY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
SANTA CRUZ -

TONS OF FIREWORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For real & that's 1 of my favorite spots right there in that area, but not sure what I'm doing this year. Know someone who likes to light them up about every year over there, but I'm more of friends with his cuzz & they got funk. Might just kick it in the hills over here to watch the works & grub down.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
For real & that's 1 of my favorite spots right there in that area, but not sure what I'm doing this year. Know someone who likes to light them up about every year over there, but I'm more of friends with his cuzz & they got funk. Might just kick it in the hills over here to watch the works & grub down.
I've been going to Santa Cruz 24th street beach since I was little . Its a WAR zone out there ...........

I got some ok fireworks but I need some 100 shot shell cakes ... Yeah .

Roman Candles are fun too .

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
It's also my wifes birthday, so were having a BBQ at our house with some close friends and family. I got 4 racks of ribs and a bunch of chicken, homemade baked beans, corn on the cob, watermelon, I dunno what else. Any recommendations?