What are you listening to right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
livemanikins said:
haha aye forealz www.pandora.com is hella ill. you just put whateva artist you bump and they lace you wit songs from artist close to your favs
Yea that pandora is some tight shit. but i got 14 gb worth of music on the ipod....thats 3256 songs, and still adding every day! i could listen to this muthafucka for 8 days straight without hearing the same song. if that aint some pimp shit, then i dont know what is.
..went from luda & lil flip-screwed up to lynch & mc eiht-u dont know who i know

Aug 7, 2006
im in the same i have around that on my ipod but then im always thinkin "shit should i save the battery and bump the internet" haha i dunno i just cant wait to get off haha

Jaylib - The official

Nov 11, 2006
livemanikins said:
im in the same i have around that on my ipod but then im always thinkin "shit should i save the battery and bump the internet" haha i dunno i just cant wait to get off haha

Jaylib - The official
4 realz!! TGIF!! cant wait to get off and smoke me a fatty blunt. still jammin fly shit though, had on ugk-take it off, now its messy-player in you off that 17 reasons