what are yo favorite killa hoe music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
mine is

11/5
cellski
rbl
hitman
noh mafia
udi

these are the niggas wit da tightest beats

all the other shit dont even sound right and that cold world hustlers cd to me from my honest opinion is ok but that can't be my favorite cuz the beats on there are weak run so fast is koo the zone is koo and the other song is koo the rest sounds weak

not many people know about em and i know it sounds too black to some white people cuz a white dude says it sounded too black then i said this is just music they just can't handle the funk

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
all those u named are fire the first one i bought back in the day was 11/5 fiendin for the funk

i rememeber someone driving by playing "pimp them" hella loud and i thought it sounded ill i was like wtf is that ? soon word around school was 11/5 is some of dopest shit out right now and i was thinkin dam i hope its that shit i heard .. and it was . sure enough i bought everything t.c. and the enhancer touched and all dogday records releases after that

yea i expected better from the CWH album

Jun 25, 2005
mine is

11/5
cellski
rbl
hitman
noh mafia
udi

these are the niggas wit da tightest beats

all the other shit dont even sound right and that cold world hustlers cd to me from my honest opinion is ok but that can't be my favorite cuz the beats on there are weak run so fast is koo the zone is koo and the other song is koo the rest sounds weak

not many people know about em and i know it sounds too black to some white people cuz a white dude says it sounded too black then i said this is just music they just can't handle the funk
???????? Bruh outta that whole list you got only 2 of them are "Killahoes" and I know that that's your opinion about CWH but youre trippin.....that cd is classic as classic can get.....

Aug 7, 2002
it's cuz ya'll are gay whether it's white or black it's a bunch a dumb fucks like ya'll shit i say rbl is killa ho cuz i said so cold world hustlers is killa ho but a weak azz album the lyrics may be hard as hell but the beats is some waek killa ho shit

Jun 21, 2005
You should listen to some Dush Tray too, and Big Mack- A Better way was straight fire. And for those who DONT know. Check out Primo - Stickin to The Script.. Classic shit right there.