WHAT ARE YALL FEELINS ON SYKO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT ALL THE HOLD UPS DEALIN WIT THE MAN BEHIND THE PILL HOLD UP, THE SYKE EPPS EP???, THE TALIBAN ALBUM HOLD UP & THE WHOLE SUMMER OF SYKE THING HE WAS BUZZIN ABOUT? :ermm:

I STILL GOT FAITH IN A QUALITY ALBUM FROM HIM BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 4-5 YEARS SINCE HE DROPPED A "REAL" ALBUM.

ANY NEW NEWZ FROM THE NORTHWEST ABOUT WHATS THE HOLD UP OR WHEN WE'LL HAVE SUMTHIN SET IN STONE THATS DROPPIN??

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Been sayin the same shit over n over. Yet no album. I got love for syk. He's
dope, but god daaaaaamn hurry up n release an album. Every year it's the year of syk but there's noting. Just snippets n other tracks. U startin to be dr dre lol.

I gave up awhile back but hopefully I'll get some new syko cuts before I die lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit happens in people's personal lives that they sometimes can't control.

he's not a fuckin music mogul where he has millions of dollars and 80 employees to do his bidding if he's busy or some other shit happens to him.

i'm usually the first one to say "put out a fuckign album." but i know what's going on. and you ALL need to sit back, chill out. and wait.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
being a syko fan is a rollercoaster

dissapeared hella times over the years but he always come back with slap

and as flaky as the shit is sometimes .. the music is nothing but consistency and the catalogue is thick .. and the vast majority of it was free ... and on top of that , timeless.

i remember when that 1st sykdaddystarbucks came out with the thatz dope ep and amerikan syk vol.0 shortly after the amerikkkan syk official dropped in like 2005ish .. that was the real summer of syke right there .. and nobody had those joints when we did .. he broke em off early to the homie and had us slappin .. thats why ill never cuss this fool out when he flakes on releases cuz he came thru hella times in the past on some music shit.

on another note .. im still tryna track down a copy of Str8 Jacket Chronicles , its got like a slap or 2 that didnt make it onto Undisclosed Interviews .. which is basically the same album with more songs but its missing these 1 or 2 hard ass slaps .. anybody got that ? the seattle homies are being flaky about hittin me back about it

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
shit happens in people's personal lives that they sometimes can't control.

he's not a fuckin music mogul where he has millions of dollars and 80 employees to do his bidding if he's busy or some other shit happens to him.

i'm usually the first one to say "put out a fuckign album." but i know what's going on. and you ALL need to sit back, chill out. and wait.
I know you're not just speaking for you when you say that....but that's just inaccurate. A decent mastering job + 1000 copies is about $2400 or less, retail-ready. That's about $200 a month for a year....or in other terms, a pair of Jordans ($100), 2 drinks a weekend (8x5=$40), and one trip to a sit-down restaurant ($60).

This isn't a money issue, it's a legacy issue. Syko has every right to believe he's above going the independent/no-distro route, but that "shit happens" stuff is bogus to apply to someone with a catalog that overfloweth.

I'll buy the album like so many others when it drops, but its going to be hard to whip friends/associates/etc into a frenzy when I can't be sure if there'll be a follow-up. I need a progression to follow.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I know you're not just speaking for you when you say that....but that's just inaccurate. A decent mastering job + 1000 copies is about $2400 or less, retail-ready. That's about $200 a month for a year....or in other terms, a pair of Jordans ($100), 2 drinks a weekend (8x5=$40), and one trip to a sit-down restaurant ($60).

This isn't a money issue, it's a legacy issue. Syko has every right to believe he's above going the independent/no-distro route, but that "shit happens" stuff is bogus to apply to someone with a catalog that overfloweth.

I'll buy the album like so many others when it drops, but its going to be hard to whip friends/associates/etc into a frenzy when I can't be sure if there'll be a follow-up. I need a progression to follow.
Dude, honestly, I know what his situation is right now. And you don't.

So, like I said, everyone needs to chill out and wait.

That's all. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't really care what anyone thinks. You can say whatever and feel whatever you want abotu what he does. Or doesn't do.

I'm just saying, most people dont' know where the fuck he is or what he's doing. And those who don't, should shut the fuck up and stick to what they know.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I don't really care what anyone thinks. You can say whatever and feel whatever you want abotu what he does. Or doesn't do.

I'm just saying, most people dont' know where the fuck he is or what he's doing. And those who don't, should shut the fuck up and stick to what they know.
We all know where he is! That's all I'm saying! As a matter of fact, he is just down the street from me as we speak...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
We all know where he is! That's all I'm saying! As a matter of fact, he is just down the street from me as we speak...
Most people have no idea where he is. Or what he's got on his plate.

I'm not going to put his biz on here either. And since I don't know you I do'nt know what you know.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Alright Square Hare...
Right, you probably dont' know where the fuck he is then.

And ain't nothin square about not posting his business and not knowing you. You fucking half step. What's the point of being a bitch like that? Really? I hope you amuse yourself cause that's about all you're doin sucka.

If you really knew what he was doing, you probably wouldn't be saying shit. Either that, or he's not where he was last I heard.

Either way, you're a moron.