What are y'all bangin at the clubs there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
Whether it's Bay or L.A. tracks, what songs are going hard up there?

It's a number of Bay songs that I hear and play at clubs out here..."Function" is definitely the biggest song out here right now. Iamsu + Loverance "Up" is still huge (I never play the YG version) as well. I heard "Swaggin" sometimes, R.O.D. "I can't stand you," and two of my favs to play are Vell ft. YG "Too Short" and Tha Outfit "Like my bass." I hear the C.F.O.P.A. "Ass" sometimes. I think that E-40 and Gangsta Boo "Let's fuck" might get some play out here.

I'm sure it's some other songs I haven't heard that are goin hard up there.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
they usually hate on bay rap at the clubs unless its on the radio blown up and bitches can dance to it.

May 5, 2005
Clubs are just wack. I only go if I'm in Vegas because it's so easy to pull an out of town jump off. Around here, all the bitches walk around with attitudes or dance in packs of their "Home Girls". Ignoring everybody. I guess I've out grown this sillyness of it all. They also tend to play the shittiest music possible and I refuse to dance to that Euro Trash.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Clubs are just wack. I only go if I'm in Vegas because it's so easy to pull an out of town jump off. Around here, all the bitches walk around with attitudes or dance in packs of their "Home Girls". Ignoring everybody. I guess I've out grown this sillyness of it all. They also tend to play the shittiest music possible and I refuse to dance to that Euro Trash.
I have no problem pulling hoes at the clubs out here brah lol, dont let a girls attitude be the reason you dont mack a hoe, if your good at pulling them then you can turn that attitude right around with your mouth piece... any where your going to run into attitude , thats what bitches do... especially in packs. I have yet to find 1 woman go to the club by her self and if she does you can bet shes a working hoe.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
they usually hate on bay rap at the clubs unless its on the radio blown up and bitches can dance to it.
Its not that they hate on Bay rap.......They love $... thats the difference. So if you believe in your single and that its going to be the one that blows up then that little change will be nothing, but if you have any doubt then its a bad investment. If you dont have some kind of budget or connects then the music game aint for you. Thats how it is.