what are u slappin in your deck????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Frisco Kings - Hustle Dont Stop
Rell Dert - Cut back ( ft. keak da sneak)
Rell Dert - Double Fisted
Rich Tycoon - WE from Kalifornia
Planet Asia - Havin Things

too name a few

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
From the Bay I'm bumping Da Bidness and out of the Bay I'm feelin that Devin the Dude when I'm lit. I also got that new Young Buck it's alright. I'm waiting on some new Bay shit to drop.

May 16, 2002
Young Buck: Buck The World...it's coo (so far).

I haven't really heard of anything else comin' out that's caught my attention.

Dec 17, 2005
i been bumpin that new hillary duff "just do it love love love!!!!"
nah....but whatever is on my ipod old and new stays in rotation...and I been slappin Everready a ton the last few months ( i got it a few months late)

Apr 12, 2004
Silver&Black151 said:
was thinkin tha same thang.... just got it on shuffle...
i got a ipod homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Niggas always tryin to clowin, read the thread man i didnt say shit bout no ipod man i said what are u bumpin all u had to say was i bumpin a bunch of shit off my ipod and left it at that.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Thizz Nation Vol. 9 & 11
Devin The Dude "Waitin' To Inhale"
Norah Jones "Not Too Late"
Regina Spektor "Begin To Hope"
El Dorado Red "East Side Rider Vol. 1"
Twiztid "Freak Show"

This has been my playlist for the past two months.

May 4, 2005
Paul Wall, Devin the dude new shit. got the Young Buck, but Im not feeling it. What the hell happened to Dr Dre by the way??? Bay shit I got B-Legit as always, hard 2 b legit, and some old Ant Banks.

Jan 17, 2006
Mac Dre "Dre Bledsoe" hahaahhahhhahaha

yea i know shit is fake, but thats too fuckin bad....its still better than anything Thizz has put out lately

i still be throwin in "COPIUM" like once a week too

Jan 22, 2007
sactownrepBP said:
i got a ipod homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Niggas always tryin to clowin, read the thread man i didnt say shit bout no ipod man i said what are u bumpin all u had to say was i bumpin a bunch of shit off my ipod and left it at that.

shit, i aint tryin to clown... just sayin people need to get an ipod, saves errythang... don't need to carry cd's around at all, just got the ipod in the glove compartment connected to the cd deck... my bad if it came off as clownin, didn't mean it that way

Apr 12, 2004
Silver&Black151 said:
shit, i aint tryin to clown... just sayin people need to get an ipod, saves errythang... don't need to carry cd's around at all, just got the ipod in the glove compartment connected to the cd deck... my bad if it came off as clownin, didn't mean it that way
i can feel u man the deck i got i had for a min its a mp3 on so i got one cd wit like 8-9 albums on it but the ipod i do got tho bro.