what are these worth?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
Children of The Corn - Superbly Crunk (MEMPHIS)
Destineal - Born To Hustle (MEMPHIS)
1st Degree & Deep Sleep - Mental Prison (MEMPHIS)
Blackout - Under The Influence 1 (MEMPHIS)
Treal - Welcome 2 Tha Land (MEMPHIS)
Immortal Lowlife - Darker Things 1 (MEMPHIS)

Young Ruthless Thugs - selftitled (Playalistic)
Everlast-N-Drama - Timez Up (Playalistic)
King JC - #9 New Beginning (Playalistic)
2nd Family - Family Reunion (Playalistic)
J-Thugg - Lyrical Bullets (Playalistic)

these are UG cds with printed artwork and stuff that i got from JC personally back in the day.

got some others as well and thinking about selling them......all are og pressed up cds no tape or bootleg shit

Jun 26, 2005
swoop187 said:
Most of them are tape only releases, its really hard to put a value on those. I know they're around but they are hard to trust as OG's unless they got the covers and all that.
yeah exactly. i know some of them are tape-only like King JC "Volume 9", 2nd Family, and Young Ruthless Thugs.

May 27, 2006
Untouchable211 said:
yeah exactly. i know some of them are tape-only like King JC "Volume 9", 2nd Family, and Young Ruthless Thugs.
ahh, they just came out on tape. So whats that then?

May 27, 2006
just read what i wrote above, i got them from JC back in the day......but i guess nobody believed it at first, btw got arround 600 Memphis/TN cds that im tryin to get rid of plus some TX, LA, WC and and and hit me up if you search for something specific. Oh and some in here might know me better under my ebay name "durdy_south" :) and what up with these 2:

Young Southern Playaz 1 & 2

i seen someone selling prt.1 for 50 Buy it now on ebay. But i doubt someone pick it up.