WHAT ARE THESE PANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAW TREAL TV 2 YOU WOULD KNO..REMEMBER "DA HOT SPOT" STORE THEY SHOWED THOSE ONE PAIR OF PANTS THAT HAD THOSE LIL CURVED LINES..ON EM..YA KNO??..I CANT REALLY EXPLAIN IT FURTHER THEN THAT..WHAT KIND OF PANTS ARE THOSE CAUSE THOSE R HELLA COO BUT IM NOT TRYIN TO DRIVE TO MODESTO..YADIDIMEAN

Jun 17, 2005
or find you some knock offs on ebay....mf' s been wearing these for a minute...seen em on Nas...even seen Biz Markies big ass in some when he was on that fat losing show....lol

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
man im really tryin to get those evisu pants but not for no 250 dollas...yadidi so u think on ebay they will have them for cheap..and do u kno if like u wash em that wont fuck up the pants like hella bad...

Apr 19, 2006
likewhaa said:
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAW TREAL TV 2 YOU WOULD KNO..REMEMBER "DA HOT SPOT" STORE THEY SHOWED THOSE ONE PAIR OF PANTS THAT HAD THOSE LIL CURVED LINES..ON EM..YA KNO??..I CANT REALLY EXPLAIN IT FURTHER THEN THAT..WHAT KIND OF PANTS ARE THOSE CAUSE THOSE R HELLA COO BUT IM NOT TRYIN TO DRIVE TO MODESTO..YADIDIMEAN

who are you? my Bro run WCO (west coast only) u work in the store?

Feb 27, 2006
Since were on gear from Treal TV, where can I find those blinking beenies that DRE and I think B-LUV was rockin in the club, in TTV1? You know, those grey raider ones they had on.

Someone help me out with that.

Feb 27, 2006
ROPA said:
YOU GOTTA GO TO LAS VEGAS,FREMONT STREET GOT THEM,IT'S A STAND WHERE THEY SELL HATS AND BEENIES,THEY 23.76.
Ahh damn, im planning a trip to Vegas in March. Those lids are ill though, I wanna rock one in the club. LOL @ you remembering the exact price.

anyone know if there on the net?