What are the best Mac Dre albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
seriously!? i wouldn't even know where to start...

young black brotha the album (his first cd, real old school...its dated now, but classic)
stupid doodoo dumb (arguably his best cd)
as far as his newer style, i'd reccomend genie of the lamp i guess...i dunno. get em all, they're all great cd's in their own right.

Jun 3, 2006
just now gettin into dre?....about 20 years late pal

back n da hood
dont hate the player 2
game is thick 2
rapper gone bad
mac dres the name
16's wit dre
da US open
all cutthoats
fuck it, just buy every cd that has a mac dre presents logo on it

Jun 2, 2002
just buy every cd that has a mac dre presents logo on it
lol naww!! there's hella bootsy cd's with a mac dre presents logo...what do you have stock in thizz ent??? hahah. stick to the shit that came out before he died...with a couple exceptions.

Nov 26, 2007
this has to be the most re-occurring thread on this site...but fuck it, you can't go wrong with everything up to US Open. Me personally, I think Rapper Gone Bad is his best, most complete album.

Jun 3, 2006
lol naww!! there's hella bootsy cd's with a mac dre presents logo...what do you have stock in thizz ent??? hahah. stick to the shit that came out before he died...with a couple exceptions.
lol.....i know...im just fuckin wit dude....thizz stopped jackin me for my money wit their recycles couple years ago......take a chill pill

May 15, 2002
In order...

Young Black Brotha
Stupid Doo Doo Dumb
[The Rompalation]
Back 'N Da Hood
What's Really Going On?
It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It
Rapper Gone Bad
[Rompalation II]

There are lots of other good ones, but I think those are his best.

Feb 2, 2006
i liked the shit he was doing right before he died like

genie of the lamp and game is thick part 2 at that point he was just on one

get thizzelle washington and all boo boo cuz them is classics and if u want pre thizz dre get rapper gone bad and its not what u say its how u say it

Nov 18, 2003
YBB the Album, The Rompalation, Stupid Doo Doo Dumb, Rapper Gone Bad, Thizzelle Washington, Al Boo Boo, Ronald Dregan, Genie of the Lamp, The Game Is Thick Part 2

get both of the Cut Thoat Committee albums, the one he did with Mac Mall and anything he features on some of the albums I left out have slaps on em too but this should get you started

Jan 23, 2006
the young black brotha e.p and the young black brotha album, what's really goin on?, back in the hood, stupid doo doo dumb, rapper gone bad, thizzelle washington, al boo boo, genie of the lamp and ronald dregan are all classics but... heart of a gangsta, and mac dre is the name are albums you might be able to go without it's not what you say, it's how you say it is worth coppin.