What are the best bay dvds out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
I'm off to college next year and I wanna ask the people that know best about bay area rap.. What are the best bay dvds in your opinon... I'm talkin about comedy/action like treal tv 1 and uga1..

Dec 1, 2005
Thanks yall.. I already got go dumb usa and its a coo dvd.. That rock.. Is it really coo? If its as a good a product as the cd then I'm def coppin. Is it just about his quinns life? Thanks the opinions help.

D

DaSlimReaper

Go Dumb USA off top! Ain't nothing else that hard, the DVD was funny and entertaining all the way thru and shows how the town really gets down, the real hyphy/street shit, where this Bay shit/hype started..

Nov 15, 2005
"The Gift" is tight. Messy Marv's "Diary" is dope. Hollow Tip's "Mercenary Life" has some coo footage. T-Nutty's "State2State" has its moments. I like The Coup's DVD...rare music vids. FriscoStreetShow "This Is How We Eat" has some tight footage and classic Bay vids. JT The Bigga Figga "In My Younger Days" is ill. Check 'em out. There's plenty more out there....GO.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Go Dumb USA just made me feel old as hell when I watched it.

Why the FUCK do kids think its cool to jump on other peoples shit. Someone would get FUCKED UP messing with my shit like that.

Mar 7, 2006
treal tv 1 and 2 uga 1and 2
what he do 2
bay got game
san quinn the rock
high sidn purple dummy remix
bay area block stars
mistah fab freestlye king
Cellski Presents: 2Took TV
Oakland Gone Wild Vol. 2
Straight Outta Hunters Point
Young Black Brotha Records Video