What Are some fucked up things uve done to ur gf/bf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
one time me and my ex were on "a break" and she kinda gave me the cold shoulder so one night i was out with a homie and 2 girls. she blows up my phone so i dont answer. she sees me drivin with them and starts chasin me for about a half hour. so i got fed up and juked her ass during the chase and she ended up totalling her Acura on a freeway entrance 580 westbound cv/hwd side. i remember lookin in my rearview mirror to see if she made it, she sure did, bouncin off the guard rails. you can see the dent where she fucked the guard rail to this day. makes me laugh whenever i get on 580..

Sep 16, 2008
I took every cent my girlfriend worked her ass off for, for 2 years, n spent it on drugs. Then i made her rob her own mom for $700, n spent that on drugs too. Damn i miss that...cash... lol

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Honestly at the time I was way more outta control with my temper than I am now. I used to lose my mind and punch holes into walls, kicked holes in doors, throw glasses, etc... She's lucky I didn't do something insane to her. She got off easy.

Just another skank with low self esteem and no daddy.
I ran into a lot of those.

I'm okay now tho.