What albums besides anjHELLic and AP are worth owning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I had soem album from about 98 but i cant remember what the name of the album was...it had a cut with Sole'...it had a few cuts but i wasnt really into it like i am these two...help me out yall!

Aug 19, 2002
if yer really into tech cop all that shit, the worst, the worst 2k edition, the calm before the storm, all the RDV albums.. everything hell even celcius has some banging tracks on it even tho don juan is a bitch.. fuck it d/l that celcius chist buy the rest

Aug 21, 2002
Dwamned Ms. N9na...

You might not ever be able to find that shit anywhere, anymore.

I let this girl borrow mine in April and she accidentally broke it, then I was in this parking lot passing out ABSOLUTE POWER Snippetts and Posters and this hispanic cat was coming through bumping it, I told him I'd buy it from him, but he just gave it to me for exchange of the other shit. You might try Amazon, I tried there before, but no luck, maybe now though....

Holla Back.

In a minute.................

Sep 7, 2002
thanx maszive but ive tried amazon an sam goody an all those but they never have any copies of it. if anyone else got any info where i can get it at, holla at me.

Aug 18, 2002
if you just wanna hear it, you should hit me up... it is worth buyin tho if you can find somewhere... calm before the storm is tight as hell along with the worst...