What Album are you gus waiting on from DD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which DD Release are you waiting on?

• Runs in The Family-DD Fam ( Quinn,Fully Loaded, & Will Hen)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Livin In The Free-Submarine Funk(Gboogs * Pkid)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • One M.O.E. Reason Fillmolation(All Fillmoe Rappers)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Fillmoe-ISM-Willie Hen

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Heated Speeches Vol. 2

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Vanity & Insanity-F.F.S.C.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
I voted for the DD FAm album because its got almost all the crew on it and you cant deny the heat that will come with it

but Im also waiting for all the other albums, Ive been hearing about the FFSC for some time and really want to hear them and the same with HS V.2, ONE Mo Reason and Willie Hen

The one that im least interested in of the 5 would be Submarine Funk, but that is only because I have only heard one song from them but believe me I will still cop that and would be happy if that droped before all the others just so we could have a new Done Deal album

Chuck, what up with posting some mp3s to hold us over since everyone on here isnt from the bay and cant check the radio stations for the singles

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
All the Done Deal cds will bless my players soon as they drop, but I voted for F.F.S.C. cuz i was sleepin on they shit and when i heard em spit it was like a slap in the face. CHUCK let the streets have it man we waitin on every cd in that list no doubt.

pz

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
What up with that QUINN & MESSY cd i tought that was supposed to drop this month,I read that back along time ago before the 91siccness went down?????????????????????????????????

Also DONE DEAL C.E.O. Can you send me POSTERS,FLYERS
for all the new DONE DEAL PRODUCTS that are coming out
for my store i would really appriciated! I POSTED that up on that
other thread (SAN QUINN FLYER) but you didn't give me a reply
you replied to the other peoples question but not mine.Can you
please send some P.O.P. if you can THANK YOU!
STORE ADDY:
MUSIC TREND
558 N. 11th AVE.
HANFORD,CA 93230