What about her dad?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
אתה התמזמז עם החברה שלך כאשר לפתע פתאום הטלפון מצלצל. אתה עונה לטלפון ואומר "שלום?" הקול בצד השני אומר "מה לעזאזל אתה עושה עם הבת שלי!?" אתה שואל את החברה שלך איך אבא שלה קיבל את המספר הטלפון הזה, אבל היא אומרת שאבא שלה מת לפני שלוש שנים. אז מי היה בטלפון؟

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You fuckin' yo bitch when da fone rings. You say "Wassup" and dat nigga on the other end say "Nigga, what the fuck you doin' wit my daughter!?" Then yo bitch say "My daddy got a cap in his ass". THEN WHO THE FUCK WAS ON DA FONE?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When the abrupt telephone sounds, it makes your girl friend. Picking up and " You ask; Today? " Already voice of the edge of one side " You say; What is designated as my daughter? ? " Her father how obtained number, but as for your girl friend her father' You ask to your girl friend whether you say; 3 years it has died, but certain s. As for WHO in the telephone then it was?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was sitting with my fair maiden when I received a message from my lady's dear father, the parcel read "What art thou doing with thine daughter?" She mentioned her father had perished in the crusades. THEN WHO WAS MESSAGE?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Alright my yout, mi and dis fine gyal decide we waan fi go park, we went pon swing, pon slide, and even have good time a bounce pon teeter-totter. Buoy, it fun mi tell yuh. Been long since we frolic ina park. We sit dung a ground fi have lunch, afta lunch she waan fi go home, so we went to her house fi watch movie and sinting. Mi tell you, the gyal mus be one freak, cause she jump pon my lap and start suck out mi face. After 5 minute the blood clot phone ring and mi answer. One rated man come yell ina mi ear, man was livid! Him say sumthing like 'YO STAR, A WEH YOU A DO WIT MI PICKEY?' Mi just give one sour look pon my girl face and ask a wuh dis man business? Gyal tell me her dad ded, him ina ground, ded, ded, ded. A WHO DI BUMBACLOT DEH PON MY PHONE?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Болезнь - дерьмо. Я разрушу Вас на микрофоне, суке. Вся собака задницы человека похвалы.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
La maladie est la merde. Je vous détruirai sur le microphone, la chienne. Tout le chien d'âne d'humain de louange.