WHAT ABOUT G-MACC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
HOW YALL FEELIN' HIM ? HE TIGHT AS FUCK ON UNDAGROUND HIT LIST (I'M BUMPIN IT RITE NOW), I THINK LOTTA FOLKS SLEEPIN ON HIM COZ HE STAYED KINDA UNDERGROUND, IF YA DON'T HAVE HIS ALBUM U SHOULD COP IT COZ IT'S REAL GOOD, DEVIOUS AND X ARE FEATURED ON IT AMONG OTHERZ,

Apr 25, 2002
can anybody sell me a cd-r of that shit.i love that album.i used to bump the shit outta that album....

when it first dropped i didnt know where he was from.he was hollerin the bay a few times.then he said "a nigga from the north side aint nothin polite".but i think hes from the garden tho....

regardless.can anybody sell me a cd-r? or the real deal....

and i dont remember an X track recycled....

p.s.
2 Dope records put it out distributed thru Black Market....i remember after G-Macc dropped there was another group from 2 Dope records.it was some white cats and a white broad.looked like some skaters or some shit,any body remember that shit?
i think they was called "2 Dope" also....

Apr 25, 2002
notice i said "or the real deal"....

G-Macc aint exactly easy to come by and alot of mothafuckas wouldnt give there original version up.i rather buy an original version of the album only cus i like to have original shit,but,if nobody wants to sell me an original G-Macc,then to answer your question....yes,a bootleg....

damn dude.you act like a want a burnt copy of a new x-raided that still at stores....if G-Macc's on this forum and he has copys of Underground Hit List for sale then i'll take two of the mothafuckas.if not then im sure G-Macc wouldnt mind if a mothafucka thats gonna bump his shit faithfully get a cd-r....