what about dem lakers........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
damn x loc

you got here ce-foe me cuz

hell muthafucc'n yeah niggaz, cuz im a laker!

sorry bout tha kingz! lookn more like tha "kingz of comedy"

and at tha end webber and mike bibby was looking like queenz

but i got luv for all california team

but not when ya fucc'n wit tha L.A lakerz or Oakland raiders

3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat 3 peat

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz

Apr 25, 2002
Kings are still my team...

X-loc how you gunna say that bibby is the kings...... naw homie.. you forget Webber, Divac, jackson!!! sorry i know i am missin someone .... fuck i forget the name.... owell

T

thug_proppa

the games are a thrown. im a philly fan and could give a fuck about the lakers or the kings. if anything i was going for the lakers.

game 5, lakers wouldnt have won without the three point shoot at half time by Samaki walker that shouldnt have sounted because the clock was out.

game 6, koby elbows bibby in the face the runs him over with about 30 sec's left in the game and the ref. looking right at it and dosent call a foul, lakers win again.

game 7, webber gets a technical for claping his hands in the air and screaiming that was a foul. kobey fouls bibby with about a minuite to go in regulation and kobey flips out screaming fuck that, thats bull shit throwing his hands up in the air and screaming at the ref's, and no T is called. bibby shoot 2 free throws and tied the game lakers got the ball missed and in over time won the game. if the T was called which it should have been bibby would have got the 2 free throws plus one more for the T and the ball out of bounds.

it's really sad to even here the announcers sit there and say what was the ref looking at on that play and such. i cant belive that the NBA has gotten this money hungry. but oh well fuck it!!!!!!!

oh and like i said i could have given a fuck and was pulling for the lakers, so dont come with the owww your making it up and shit.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thug_proppa said:
the games are a thrown
How much of a retard are you? Just because you are bitter because your team didn't make it doesn't mean you need to make up lame excuses. Simply pathetic.

Apr 25, 2002
(((((****Free Throws*****)))))

the Lakers shot 33 Free throws while the kings shot 30. The lakers made 27 of there freethrows while the kings made only 16. The Kings could've easily closed the game out if they made there freethrows.

Yall Kings fan better not hang your heads low because you folks will be here competing tough for a long time.

Shaq was pretty sluggish, the man failed to get on defense a lot. Big boy is still great but he's getting a little lazy.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
lol at the kings fans, o'well watch it us take it all the way...
-----------------------------------------
damn, it feelz good to be a LAKER FAN.

Apr 25, 2002
ryght on thug proppa....thatz wut you biterz would call "Real Talk". lyke it or not, tha man iz ryght. i give tha Lakerz propz cuz i know they will 3 peat, but they dont deserve it. we all know that.
@ thoze who are sayin tha Kings are worthless....WTF are you smoking???? they took your assez to game 7 AND OVERTIME!!!! worthless....i think not. IGNORANCE!

T

thug_proppa

the hommie been a laker fan since the 70's and he said they threw the game. im not talking about how many fouls were called and yea the kings didnt make there free throws. but those three things i just said no one has anything to say anything about why????? second off my man is AI point black i dont like the kingz or the lakers have you seen me post in this form before no so check the other threads.

some of ya'll laker fans need to get a life and realize things aint always as they seem and to live in the real world.

ha ha kings fan this ha ha kings fan that. I AINT A KINGS FAN. I WAS PULLING FOR THE LAKERS!!!!!! HORRY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS ALONG WITH MITCH RICHMOND

get the lakers dicks out ya mouth and wake the fuck up.

T

thug_proppa

thanks for the love fatal. at least someone got a sence of reality and aint on some bull shit.

stay up hommie

T

thug_proppa

what the fuck i aint say the kingz threw it i said the ref. read and understand the game and life