What about dem Kings?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
If Kobe's stomach flu lasts two weeks, the Kings might be the Western Champs.lol. Who thinks the Kings have a chance?

Actually our guard play could give us a chance- we don't have an answer to Kobe, but they don't have an answer for Bibby and Jackson. And Shaq? Maybe it's me, but it still looks like his toe is bothering him. But damn a 75% Shaq is better than a 300% Vlade any day of the week. C Webb can control the game- we're all waiting for that to happen.

I take the Kings in 6...but then again, that's a biased opinion. What y'all think about the series?

May 21, 2002
LOL @ "shut up foo." What you know 'bout the Kings bastard I been watching them since Reggie Theus was ballin. South Sac Teez what you Tongan or somethin. Komo oku tenga I think that's how they say it.

Apr 25, 2002
WHAT THA FUCK IZ THIS ENE TALKIN BOUT...SOUTH SAC TEEZ AZ IN SOUTH SAC TOWN...CHECK WHAT YOU HEARD...AND IT DONT MATTER HOW LONG YOU BIN WATCHIN THEM KINGZ...YOU SITTIN THERE YELLIN SHIT A REAL FAN WOULDNT SAY.....$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
I think the Kings have a great chance if they continue to play as they did last night.

Friday will determine how the rest of the series will go.

GO KINGS!!

May 21, 2002
juss bein real Mr South Sactown Teez. what man you sell bootleg T-shirts at a hood store....3 for $10...3 r $10...real FUBU.lol. mah bad man thought you was one of them Tongans (known as Tz in the South if you ain't knowin).

hopin our team will win is one thing but you gotta be realistic- Kobe and Shaw are the two best players in the world. you gotta acknowledge that fact man I am a Kingz fan but you alwayz gotta respect your opponent.

Apr 25, 2002
LMMFAO@ I GIVE UP!!!....YOU GITTIN ME BACK FOR THAT SHIT I POSTED ON THA SPORTZ FORUM HUH...MOTHER FUCKER..

@ GRINDIN....RESPECT THA OPPOSITE SIDE...BUT DONT DISS YOUR OWN FOO....TALKIN BOUT SHAQ 300 TIMEZ BETTER AND WE DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR KOBE...DAMN...THA KEY TO BEIN A REAL SPORTZ FAN IZ DENIAL PLAYA...LOL...$IDEWAYZ

May 14, 2002
all i can say to the above post is it went the other way for my boys in the first game the kings were the ones getting fucked on calls in the first one and we got that treatment this game but thats still no excuse for us being horrible at out 3 points attempts and our role players vanishing off of the face of the earth kings just outplayed and hustle us never did i think it would be a sweep like i said in my post the kings are too good of a team when they want to be but webber needs to correct that foul shooting man he was horrible from the line oh well game 3 friday shits gonna get heated

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
The zebras have been horrible in both games. LA got their calls in game 1 and Sac-Town theirs in game 2. But it shouldn't be that way. No one on either side wants to see this series come down to questionable calls and get to hang a big fat "*" next to their WC Championship banner.

The give and take between these teams is a wash, it WILL come down to hustle and rebounding. The small things. Turnovers must be kept to a minimum for both teams.

May 14, 2002
Sactown is the Loccest, poisoning HoBe at the hotel but I want to see the Kings win it with LA at their best, don't want any excuses for the Lake show. We'll be hangin a banner at Arco if the Kings keep up the heat on the road.