What a difference years make

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Nostril King

Last time I got into a serious fight was years ago and I beat the boy's ass ...

I just stepped into the boxing ring with a young buck in the neirhborhood and I was talking shit like ok - that's it - you get hit with the old school...who do you think you're fucking with?

I totally had forgotten the basics of boxing...I only knew how to tackle, strangle, bite, and choke...

2 black eyes, a bloody nose, and a concussion first round knockout later I think I'll train more before next time

LOL

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Mayne I used to be a boxer. I used to talk shit all the time like I was the best and all that ya know. I was good, I ain't even gonna lie, I was real good in fact. I boxed for 7 years and finally gave it up when I got my first body piercin. Went back like 5 years later and sparred this kid that I used to whoop the shit outta back in the day. Stepped in the ring and got my ass kicked. Damn, I was so fuckin embarrassed.

Later!!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
NostrilKing: Sorry to hear dat man. But yo, you in Philly piiimp? I used to fuck around with my couzins in North Philly out off Susquahana Road. My potna I used to tag and break wid lived in Germantown. Early 80's era and shit. Tha Mental Oriental Rapanese "RHYTHMX" $ickWid'It Records/Jive Records

N

Nostril King

i like germantown i get all my bootlegged cds from there...north philly is still a hole...

who'd you knwo?