Whas up with SLR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lac of Respect is also on SLR......

and yeah, that dividenz album is gonna be sick as fuuuuck......:)

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damh. . .

I hadn't heard of any of em besides Sarkastik & skuntdunanna but thas cool I'll have to see what they about. . .

Whas up Cranky?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What goes down D? I've been aight how you doin?

Are you changin the artwork or just puttin the finishing touches on em?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
D. . .

Yeah I noticed your roster has changed a lot. But hopefully it will be a change for the better. Just stay in the studio and keep at it. keep puttin them albums out you bound to bubble sooner or later folks. . .

Is J-Dub or Smoke still wit SLR at all? I though J-Dub's album was almost finished a while bak. . .

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@ C-Style.....Dividenz & Sarkastik will be back by the end of May. I don't have a specific date quite yet.

@ AOD.....Naw.....I don't work with any of the old artists anymore. I'm still cool with Smoke and Dub.....but they're no longer on SLR. Smoke put out his own solo album a few months ago.....and I'm currently mixing down his new one for him. Smoke is doin' his own thing. I'm not sure what J-Dub is doin'.....I ran into him a few weeks ago.....but we didn't really discuss music.

@ Bullet.....end of May is all I can say. HEY! That rhymes.......I think I'll become a rapper!