whaaaattttt tha f***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
yea i feel, threatening someone on the net is like threatening a rock. nothings gonna happen its pointless. no net bangin allowed. no "yea im from the westside of cyberspace, come to my block at aol.com, ill show you i stay strapped wit my mouse all day" lol jus save that shit

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
MAN YALL JUST GOT ME TWISTED .I THOUGHT 4 SURE SOMETHIN LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE FOOLS TRIPPIN .I AINT NET BANGIN IM TRYIN TO FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT. HOW COME ALL THE NORTENOS HERE THAT R SUPPOSED TO B REAL SAYIN ITS OK TO HAVE A BLUE RAG IN YOUR SIG OR ITS OK TO HAVE 13 IN YOUR NAME .I MEAN U MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SOME SCRAPS OVER 4 DINNER TONIGHT ALSO . I MEAN WAS THERE A TRUCE OVER NIGHT THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT?FUCK IT

May 12, 2004
damn man,ur real thick headed arent you? "norteños that are suppose to be real" ok man,tripping off me on the net dont make you a real norteño....juss dropp it,worry about ur life and ur surroundings...

Apr 13, 2004
rose town ryda said:
yea i feel, threatening someone on the net is like threatening a rock. nothings gonna happen its pointless. no net bangin allowed. no "yea im from the westside of cyberspace, come to my block at aol.com, ill show you i stay strapped wit my mouse all day" lol jus save that shit
threatened a rock before....

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE.........IF YOU DON'T STAND ON EITHER SIDE THEN DON'T EVEN APPROACH THE ISSUE.....STAY IN YOUR SAFE NEUTRAL ZONE......14 AND 13 IN THE SAME NAME, PREACH YOUR DREAMS ELSEWHERE....

May 12, 2004
WOODIE said:
GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE.........IF YOU DON'T STAND ON EITHER SIDE THEN DON'T EVEN APPROACH THE ISSUE.....STAY IN YOUR SAFE NEUTRAL ZONE......14 AND 13 IN THE SAME NAME, PREACH YOUR DREAMS ELSEWHERE....
another thick head! i dont care if i get banned,shows that even the so-called "artist" cant get it either,i am not preaching anything...if u dont know what im about without knowing me,then keep ur comments to urself,like i posted before i dont have to prove shit to anyone,ESPECIALLY ON THE NET,lmfao,now dont both of you feel stupid?its ok,ur comments or "threats" (lmfao) wont discourage me from liking both sides of this CHICANO RAP music.

i never preached that we should all dropp this shit,if so tell me where?my sig?its the truth!everyone says to keep it real,so i am!and i get shot down for it?lol,ok,that makes hella sence,lmfao.
14dreamz13....first off,its a name for God's sake!! lol,but if you foo's cant see outta the box and trip on some one WHO IS GIVING PROPS TO THE NORTHERN CHICANO RAPPERS(or norte rap for that matter),then damn grow up.

if you take offense from my words,thats on you,im juss telling like it is,call me whatevers if it makes your day,lol...i wont be surprised if get banned from the forum before the foo's on here that actually claim "sur"...like i said,im koo if ur koo,simple as that.

Apr 25, 2002
i don't see nothing wrong with a cat wishing his race wasn't divided
i'm sorry...

you don't have to dis surenos and like nortneos or vica versa

for cats who don't bang, do not associate with bangers, there's no reason why they have to hate a certain group

whatever

Jun 2, 2002
i dont bang, so i obviously feel differently than some on this issue, but isn't there more important shit to worry about??? there's muthafuckers on here who OPENLY bang sur, and a nuetral cat gets targeted?? seriously, who gives a fuck????

C

CCCUser925

he's a mexican..he doesnt bang...and he feels his race is divided by 2 colors ...and he likes music from both sides...norte & $ur...these 9mm keyboard packing faggots need to stop trippin off of little shit..kick back ya 45 cal mouse packin homos..this is the net..shyt shouldnt be taken to the heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.