WET this game looks raw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
looks like one of those all style no substance kinda games

expecting to see reviews of about 7 or 8 out of 10

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
still i guess all the sherm heads who queue up the day before release to buy this game will be disappointed when they pop it in their ps3 and see what its really about

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
looks like one of those all style no substance kinda games
I dont know about that.. It's suppose to have a really good story to it, apparently the main-writer from the searies 24 is the guy writing the story behind this game.

I just like the grindhouse feel to it :)plus i love it when people do something new with shooters..

but yeah.. i too cant really get into games where you're playing as a girl lol.. but the gameplay on this game looks so bad ass i gotta give it a try.. i jus hope they got a good array of weapons, that the storyline is as good as they promised; and that the auto-aim/free-aim combination their useing works as good as it looks.

May 31, 2007
Sooooo, you don't like Metroid? Heavenly Sword? Mirror's Edge? There's plenty more, too tired to think. If you don't play games just cuz it's a chick as the main charactor then you are an idiot.
I have to say I do not like ANY of those games haha... Metriod was decent on Nintendo.. And none of em have to do with a female being the main character, its just I dont like the games haha..

But anyway, this game looks kinda dope... But I thought people forgot about Bullettime.. I bet the creators of this game are hoping people forgot about Max Payne and there trying to add an acrobatic girl to distract us from the fact that the HIGH point about this game (from seeing this video) is half the game in Bullettime

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Well, the developers hopes have been met, because i have no clue what bullettime is.. and this in no way is anything like max-payne lol.. Max Payne had you slow down time, but it didnt have you jumpin off walls doin backflips and shootin people mid-air lol

This shit looks crazy.. And tbh, playing as a girl in a game isnt THAT big of a deal.. Sure i'd rather be playing as a bad ass tatted out guy, but it's not gonna stop me from buying a game.. I wouldve never copped mirrors edge if i felt like that, and mirrors edge was defantly one of my favorite games so far this year.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Well, the developers hopes have been met, because i have no clue what bullettime is.. and this in no way is anything like max-payne lol.. Max Payne had you slow down time, but it didnt have you jumpin off walls doin backflips and shootin people mid-air lol

lol

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol im an idiot i thought you met "bullettime" was a video game that came out or something.. I always refered to max paynes slow motion feature as, well, slow mo lol..

but yeah the feature in this game is more about jumping around shooting people in midair then it is about "bullettime", the only reason they have you goin in slow mo is because shit would be way to chaotic...

i also like the mode they have in WET where everything turns red besides the bad guys and you dont lose health.. :) i'am gonna have tons of fun jumping of walls cappin foo's and then finishin them off wit my samurai sword.

Aug 7, 2003
Sooooo, you don't like Metroid? Heavenly Sword? Mirror's Edge? There's plenty more, too tired to think. If you don't play games just cuz it's a chick as the main charactor then you are an idiot.
i only played the first metroid on NES back when i was like 5 and you couldnt really tell the character was a girl. i didnt find out like 9 years later that metroid person was a girl.

i dont got a ps3 so no heavnely sword. and i wouldnt get mirrors edge cus of the hoe. even tho i did dl the demo just to see this "new breed of fps".

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Games been gettin some good and bad reviews.. Most are 7's, but there are some 6's and some 8's.. Don't think i'am coppin but i'am defiantly gonna game fly this biotch sometime..

I wanna know if theres an actual story to this game or if its jus about some big breasted brunette jumpin around bustin caps.. Either one is good for me actually, but, i'd prefer both.

Nov 15, 2005
I downloaded the demo @ a week ago. It's coo. I wouldn't buy it but if some1 gave it 2 me I'd complete the game. Some of the gameplay reminds me of John Woo's game, Strangehold. In the demo you play 3 levels, so 2 speak. 1st you run after this guy when a deal goes wrong and you're jumpin'/shootin' all over the place (lots of "bullet-time"), 2nd you start off blowin' some1's brain's out and blood splatters all over your face, the screen turns completely red, your character (and the enemies) turn black, she smiles through the blood, eyes open and she just goes on a tear killin' hella foo's and 3rd you're in a car chase but you're jumpin' from car 2 car on the freeway goin' freeway speeds tryin' 2 catch up 2 some1 in a car and you're blastin'/slicin' (she has a katana), bullet-time is in effect as well and then the demo is over. I 1st read about WET in Play magazine a couple months ago...the main character of the game was on the cover.

May 31, 2007
All of them suck... Metroid was only good on NES when it was like too hard to pass level one haha.. But yea this game LOOKs insanely sick. Played the demo, and it almost made me sick