Westside Connection-Terrorist Threats tentative traklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
01. Intro
02. 911
03. Potential Victims
04. Gangsta Nations (featuring Nate Dogg)
05. Get Ignit
06. Pimp the System
07. Don't Get Out of Pocket
08. Izm
09. Rappers in Love
10. Lights Out
11. Bangin' @ the Party
12. Got to the Heart
13. Terrorist Threats
14. Super Star

It's suposed to drop Dec 9th. I'm curious as to see how hard they come on this album. What ya'll think?

Feb 19, 2003
AOD said:
01. Intro
02. 911
03. Potential Victims
04. Gangsta Nations (featuring Nate Dogg)
05. Get Ignit
06. Pimp the System
07. Don't Get Out of Pocket
08. Izm
09. Rappers in Love
10. Lights Out
11. Bangin' @ the Party
12. Got to the Heart
13. Terrorist Threats
14. Super Star

It's suposed to drop Dec 9th. I'm curious as to see how hard they come on this album. What ya'll think?
I'll most likely cop it...I listened to "Gangsta Nation" here. The sound was fucked up, but the song (or what little I could make out) seemed cool--Cube, Mack and Dub have a natural chemistry that seems to work ("Connected Fo Life", "Walk Walk"; even "It's The Holidaze" was fun). And "Lights Out" was tight, if a little short (anyone who recognizes that Jesse Jackson isn't always what he appears to be is all right in my book). LOL!

The only thing is that people shouldn't expect another BOW DOWN--that was a CD for its' time as far as them standing up for West Coast Rap's right to exist...Cube said once that BOW DOWN was not a fan record--it was directed more towards the industry (although Kam disputed that claim). I don't really care much if they come political or not--I'm just looking for some tight flows and dope beats. Hopefully, it won't get pushed back a zillion times...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

PEACE!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im hella looking forward to some new material from Cube, and from what ive heard from this CD I wont be dissapointed. Lights Out was sick, and Gangsta Nations sounded coo from what Ive heard. It'll be tight to hear Cube over some tight W/C beats...