Westcoast Stone & Killa Tay - Salute The West (album) 2013 - CD's already in stock!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Westcoast Stone & Killa Tay - Salute The West (album) 2013 - CD's already in stock!!

Check out our new article on Salute The West album by Westcoast Stone & Killa Tay. It features C-Bo, Kokane, Suga Free, Big2DaBoy, J.Locc, Young Bleed and others.Produced by Westcoast Stone!! Available in digital and CD's.

Westcoast Stone & Killa Tay say: Salute The West!! | G-Funk.WS

Mar 11, 2013
LOl wtf , greedy muthafuckas. I Lost all my respect for Stone right now. The CD is CDr and ill bet the cover sux too...one pic on every pages...50$ dolllas for the bootleg? thats hilarious..i can give you 50 cents. Your shit dont sell? The times aint fuckin hard its just because u dont respect your fans...

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
Damn, I was told by WCS that these are the real replicated CD's, not CD-R's... Got my copy on the way too, too damn sad it's CD-R.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2013
salute the west cds

for those who have bought the salute the west cd . this was my first time pressing up on my own and didnt know it was a difference between the two so im ordering up the right ones and i will send u a free copy . sorry for the inconvenience. factory mistake fixing it now i should have check but i didnt again sorry for the inconvenience. to everyone godbless

Nov 28, 2013
mistake on the salute the west cds

to everyone mybad on the salute the west cds . didnt know it wasnt the right ones i jus ordered from tunecore didnt know it had to be a certain cd i thought it was only one way of doing it. . iam not hard up for nobodys money just was trying to get my music out asap . have a little mercy on your boy my first time printing my own up . if u got a cd and want a new one in the way u like contact my email and ill make sure u get a free one the one your suppose to have . ill be ordering new ones soon . [email protected] .

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I ended up ordering it for $25. I guess the $50 price was because he thought I was overseas. I guess when I said Georgia, maybe he thought the Georgia that used to be part of the Soviet Union. I didn't know it was a CD-R until after I paid, but if he said he'll get us a real one once they come in, then I'll take that.

Feb 12, 2012
ANYONE WHO ORDERED THE CD SHOULD CONTACT US NOW WHILE THE PROPER CD'S ARE AVAILABLE.
YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED AND NOW THAT THE NEW ORDER IS IN WE ARE WORKING ON MAKING SURE THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT RECIEVE WHAT THEY WANTED CAN OWN THE ACTUAL CD.
Yeah, now these are real (replicated) CD's. Btw, the album is very good too. I bought it without any hesitation.