WESTCOAST HIP HOP AWARDS SHOW???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
the awards show was off the chain they film they took pictures twin g won seattle rapper of year other awards winners was nasy ness messy marv djfrresh guce killatay t nutty twing crooked i rock the house more updates coming soon dvd comin soon

Feb 17, 2004
the awards show was great ! very successful as a whole because the west coast needs unity i would like to thank everyone that attended and those who didnt attend hopefully we will see you next year at the official hip hop awards 2009 which will be in seattle ! thank you everyone that supports west coast hip hop ! pics are on the myspace page with more to come there will be a dvd release on the show i would personally like to thank the following people who attended

havoc (south central cartel)
luni coleon
crooked i
kokane
syko
ad kapone (totally insane)
t nutty
killa tay
guce
marvaless
big roc
twin g
d sane
nasty ness
tone dosia
scott gordon
don p
kenny mack
liquid anthrax
dj fresh
amon
twisted insane
duna thizznation
meezilini
dj flash
honest bob
rappers rapp group
kool boy west coast pop lockers
messy marv via cell phone ) p.o wouldnt let him attend awards
and everybody else who came too many but still all love we want to thank the beautiful people of portland for letting us do this in the rose city and the roseland theater for supporting hip hop !

pics go here www.myspace.com/westcoasthiphopawards

Dec 11, 2002
Im sorry to have missed the awards show but Im glad the event was successful .. I've heard nothin' but good things from those that were in attendance..

Props to Octavius for makin' it happen.. hopefully this is just the first of many to come..

Sep 4, 2002
HAHAHAHA Khevlar deteled his post!!!! lol 'I can't believe ese(or whatever the fuck) didn't get invited after sellin all these units'

get the fuck outta here