West Inna Irie Stylee Pan Di Coast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R36643Phan

Tru333SouLJAH
Nov 14, 2021
youtube.com
Lady Levi

released one album on Motown after that she violated with Dre & Snoop,Warren G,Teena Marie & TUPAC. Shes also on Warren G "I Shot the sheriff"

Prince Ital Joe

was big in EU with marky mark mark wahlberhg & released coule vinyl singles in I think UK. having a shop called "Jah Juice" near the studio where dre chronic was recorded. From weed friendship to music he collaborated with many death row artists but was always behind the scenes.miscredited.uncredited but at the same time he was on hit em up of makaveli.

Both Artists are underrated rare & hard to find the connection to west coast rappers.

They are even together on Drugs.Dre OG Mr.Officer (ft. RBX, Lady Levi & Prince Ital Joe)

Gorgeous Judah Ranks.

Seems like he was Soopafly protege since he was on the twinz and foesum twinz collabo and soopafly i don't hang gee mix.

Don Jagwarr

Started early 90s ice cube song "wicked" got him a deal and releasd solo album w Ice Cube & 2Pac ftred. Plus ade various appearances.

Freddy Ranks

Another Death Row Regulate act Was on Danny Boy "Slip N Slide (Reggae Mix), OFTB-Im On One & On 2 Tracks with Storm of Outlawz and RnB Crew 6 Feet Deep. Also could be on "Murder By The River" by Malahia "Queen Of Funk" Franklin.

Gangsta Girl

She was kicking it with Ray J & Death Row later Yukmouth. Whatever happened to her?Was also on Tracks with KXNG Crooked I

Admiral D(ancehall)

Yes!The Guy you always asked who he was was on N..W.A. ""Always Into Something" & "Dayz Of Way back". Later he appeared on Bo$$, MC Breed & Kriss Kross albums.then NOTHING

Who am I missing in that type of style especially on the West?

Discuss plz